9 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Imperial or European..... 

Hehe just seen this after I posted. How does someone coming up to the age of 50 act ? 

Pk200, I was merely pointing out that sky won’t give a toss about us until something actually happens. Local newspapers in AL pocket too isn’t it ? 

Im sure that good lad OAFCMike of that newspaper I fully respect will be all over it though ? 

23 minutes ago, Handsy said:

There was all the ones who didn’t turn up  hope they enjoyed doing something else with their day  they could of come down to the ground and tried to get others to do the same but they probably couldn’t be arsed

Had a great day, thanks! And maybe I could’ve been arsed if the owner could be arsed to seem arsed, in turn making me arsed. 

31 minutes ago, maddog said:

Had a great day, thanks! And maybe I could’ve been arsed if the owner could be arsed to seem arsed, in turn making me arsed. 

I had a good day too, I didn't miss it one bit, I really wanted to be itching to go to the next home game, but I will not be attending again.