Stand up for latics - protest on 16/03/19

It’s cloaks and daggers, like all previous owners!  Well this point is pointless if you have signed nda? But begs the question. It’s soooo frustrating, I assume there was a long  term plan the ground,  eventually takeover the club. Why not say Paul, hold your horses mate, don’t jump into this shit! Join us in a few months!

Until proved otherwise I'm going with the trust being almost as culpable as AL and almost as fucking useless. The twitter account suggested they were not aware AL meddles in team matters. Many of us know dirt they know, many know why Brooke went, why the trust rep won't go on the board. They've sat there there and said fuck all while AL has had our pants down.

Contribute something meaningful that may risk your status with the fraud or fucking pipe down you 3% of fuck all super fans.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

From what I heard, it wouldn't take a great deal of cash to get AL to sell up. Obviously the buyer would need the cash to keep us a going concern, but someone should certainly be enquiring.

Boycotting matches altogether between now and the end of the season could potentially see him cut his losses very quickly if that's true... 

3 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

How about red noses, on the clown theme? Also raises money for charity (comic relief?), so win win.

It doesn’t raise as much money for charity as RND and the various celebrities like to say it does.

Gary Barlow et al. not skimping on their taxes might have raised a lot more.

They would raise some money for charity and be easier to throw though.

25 minutes ago, Clifford said:

Until proved otherwise I'm going with the trust being almost as culpable as AL and almost as fucking useless. The twitter account suggested they were not aware AL meddles in team matters. Many of us know dirt they know, many know why Brooke went, why the trust rep won't go on the board. They've sat there there and said fuck all while AL has had our pants down.

Contribute something meaningful that may risk your status with the fraud or fucking pipe down you 3% of fuck all super fans.

whoop I am a super fan most excellent....Fraud?

Evidence please or explain your accusation

I have also posted with regards to the clubs accounts, HMRC raid requesting further information from the club, removal of the SLO a volunteer and Trust director, lack of an OAFC board, the plan,EFL  fan led meetings not being held by the club.

Hearsay and gossip is tough one to comment on with evidence

Edited by underdog

2 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

It doesn’t raise as much money for charity as RND and the various celebrities like to say it does.

Gary Barlow et al. not skimping on their taxes might have raised a lot more.

They would raise some money for charity and be easier to throw though.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/25pcs-Clown-Circus-Halloween-Costume/dp/B00BIWR1UG

1 hour ago, underdog said:

Brassbank want to sell the  ground and land and no longer be our landlords in under 2yrs,

There is a proposal of a fans led buyout with the Trust to become the new landlord. If successful the Trust will be part of a group that will be the landlord and have board representation of the club.

A foot in both camps if we can do it

Completely pointless if this bloke is still the club owner. 

I can’t repeat enough how much I think it’s more important people don’t go on Saturday, than go and then leave after a certain minute.

Hit the fucker in the wallet, the egomaniac won’t give a toss if we whine and moan whilst still lining his pockets!

Edited by sjk2008

Just now, sjk2008 said:

I can’t repeat enough how much I think it’s more important people don’t go on Saturday, than go and then leave after a certain minute.

Hit the fucker in the wallet, the egomaniac won’t give a toss if we whine and moan whilst still lining his pockets!

I'm torn though - most of us there have already paid anyway (ST holders) and the entertainment level might increase from the last 5 games of Scholesy-ball (I missed Yeovil)......

11 minutes ago, underdog said:

whoop I am a super fan most excellent....Fraud?

Evidence please or explain your accusation

Or what?

Start telling the truth and all you know to the fans or shut the fuck up, your sanctimonious backing of a weak protest means cock all. The trust are a shambles, all that fans money and you've sat silent. Barry, got on the payroll, Brooke, payroll now the latest one won't join the board. Bunn and Wild being made to play players, said fuck all. Won't tell us why the trust rep won't join the board publicly (many of us know). Absolute shithouses of the highest order and even now you won't ask fans to withdraw financial support to AL.

Fold the lot and we can all start supporting City.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Completely pointless if this bloke is still the club owner. 

And part of the reason they've sat and done fuck all since AL has been taking the piss. They want to stay pally with him rather than be open and let fans see what is going on.

11 minutes ago, Clifford said:

Or what?

Start telling the truth and all you know to the fans or shut the fuck up, your sanctimonious backing of a weak protest means cock all. The trust are a shambles, all that fans money and you've sat silent. Barry, got on the payroll, Brooke, payroll now the latest one won't join the board. Bunn and Wild being made to play players, said fuck all. Won't tell us why the trust rep won't join the board publicly (many of us know). Absolute shithouses of the highest order and even now you won't ask fans to withdraw financial support to AL.

Fold the lot and we can all start supporting City.

Aww  Lee sinnot likes your post almost immediately....Hello Paddy.

I have told you the reasons on my edited post above....I have said why the club rep won't take the post yet....Directors liabilty insurance....Its hard to get for a business that owes more than what it makes. You wanna step up and forefeight all you own for a club in millions of debt? Think about it no other Board members to share that responsibility with you that have money to support the business your a board director of

And no not at this point are we prepared to financially withdrawn support for the club...thats right club.....However in the future it might change

So Stop going over old stuff and stop yanking my chain for the night

Edited by underdog

45 minutes ago, latics22 said:

It’s cloaks and daggers, like all previous owners!  Well this point is pointless if you have signed nda? But begs the question. It’s soooo frustrating, I assume there was a long  term plan the ground,  eventually takeover the club. Why not say Paul, hold your horses mate, don’t jump into this shit! Join us in a few months!

I thought NDAs weren't legal now?

AL hasn't got a fucking clue what he's doing.

Scholes is an absolute shit house quitting so early, via text.

The Trust are an absolutely useless organisation. Trust supposed be looking out for the club and representing fans. Been rimming AL since he's been in saying how open he was. Talk of pressing that metaphorical red button,  that's not been mentioned for ages. Not telling me they really think everything has been rosy? Absolute waste of space. Now it's all let's throw some scarves on the pitch. Good one. Should have been trying to organise something to look at raising proper funds ages ago of they were worth anything as an organisation. Too busy organising tea with fucking George Edmundson 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, underdog said:

Aww  Lee sinnot likes your post almost immediately....Hello Paddy.

I have told you the reasons on my edited post above....I have said why the club rep won't take the post yet....Directors liabilty insurance....Its hard to get for a business thats owes more than what it makes. You wann astep up and forefight all you own for a club in millions of debt? Think about it no other Board members to share that responsibility with you that have money

And no not at this point are we prepared to financially withdrawn support for the club...thats right club.....However in the future it might change

So Stop going over old stuff and stop yanking my chain for the night

You are almost as irrelevant as the trust you're on, I can view any opinion I like.

The trust has said nothing while good staff and people have been treated like shite. I then read a comment about having a "foot in both camps". AL thinks less of you than we do. Put some real words and actions into helping and protecting the fans or pipe down. 

Its time the trust and those associated cut all ties with AL and went public with the lot. Starve him of cash and he'll walk. He's no assets, remember, the trust sat back while Brassbank took all the clubs assets, still 3% eh.

But if you go public you might not have a foot in his camp....... I'm not sure you've even got fucking toe nail in his camp.