Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Graham Thomas said:

Just announced, Pete Wild is back at the helm

For one night only. Er, day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must mean Priest has gone...surely he would have been the obvious choice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To save me going back over the last month, but didn't Scholes bring in another back room staff member other than Priest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obvious move also a clever one, no one  in thier right mind is going to have a go at wild tomorrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Must mean Priest has gone...surely he would have been the obvious choice?

He is still here and will be alongside PW tomorrow I believe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s just a pr move like said above, trying to keep the amosphere friendly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was obvious as soon as the news of Scholes' departure was released.
Lemsagam knows the fans will not turn on Wild.

Wild is the new Philiskirk.

 

If the team are winning tomorrow, there will likely be no fans walking out in protest...or very few of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, latics22 said:

It’s just a pr move like said above, trying to keep the amosphere friendly 

It is part PR, part sensibility.

Will Nepo be at left back, tomorrow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wardie said:

It is part PR, part sensibility.

Will Nepo be at left back, tomorrow?

Can u imagine if nepo is at left back bragner on the wing and Vera up front. Surely even AL isn’t that suicidal 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, latics22 said:

Can u imagine if nepo is at left back bragner on the wing and Vera up front. Surely even AL isn’t that suicidal 😂

I think Nepo at left back was a PW decision/brainstorm. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wardie said:

It is part PR, part sensibility.

Will Nepo be at left back, tomorrow?

 

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

Can u imagine if nepo is at left back bragner on the wing and Vera up front. Surely even AL isn’t that suicidal 😂

Not sure about Vera, but I'll be amazed if Nepomuceno isn't at LB behind Branger. Yes, I think AL is that bloody pig headed and egotistical. I expect Sylla to start as well in place of Baxter. I hope I'm wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

 

Not sure about Vera, but I'll be amazed if Nepomuceno isn't at LB behind Branger. Yes, I think AL is that bloody pig headed and egotistical. I expect Sylla to start as well in place of Baxter. I hope I'm wrong.

So now PS has gone AL will pick the team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, disjointed said:

Pete Wild the Hokey Cokey man. 

I look forward to seeing much more dad dancing myself, a proper bloke who loves and breathes the club, not a dummy rooted to the spot, bored out of his tree.

All hail Pete Wild, for the king has returned!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Must mean Priest has gone...surely he would have been the obvious choice?

 

We need more than a Priest given the present situation.

Edited by mickjagger
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know Pete and he has nothing but compliments to say about the owner

😐😐😐😂😂😂  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PW is 16/1 for the rochdale job with betvictor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

PW is 16/1 for the rochdale job with betvictor

He's been applying for jobs before he took over last time so not surprising, to be fair he's better looking for something else before he's the latest scapegoat and sacked off. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

So now PS has gone AL will pick the team?

Would that surprise you?

2 hours ago, bowl said:

I know Pete and he has nothing but compliments to say about the owner

😐😐😐😂😂😂  

I don't blame him. We know what has happened to others who have gone against him.

29 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

He's been applying for jobs before he took over last time so not surprising, to be fair he's better looking for something else before he's the latest scapegoat and sacked off. 

I don't blame him for that either. As a young family man, he'll need stability in his working life. I'm not sure anyone gets that under AL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely, he deserves a chance with another club offering a permanent position. Although my guess is he will be offered it here, sadly because this club has over the last two years become the most poisonous of poisoned chalices and many prospective applicants most surely be thinking that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

Would that surprise you?

 

So you're saying he didn't pick the team under scholes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

So you're saying he didn't pick the team under scholes?

I'm saying it's less likely. It didn't take Scholes long to bring Hunt (irrespective of his ability) out of the wilderness and drop Branger to the bench. I couldn't see AL doing that, but I'm sure there was still interference in some way, even if not directly with team selection.

 

FWIW, I don't believe all that is in AL's statement either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...