Pete Wild back

This was obvious as soon as the news of Scholes' departure was released.
Lemsagam knows the fans will not turn on Wild.

Wild is the new Philiskirk.

If the team are winning tomorrow, there will likely be no fans walking out in protest...or very few of them.

2 hours ago, Wardie said:

It is part PR, part sensibility.

Will Nepo be at left back, tomorrow?

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

Can u imagine if nepo is at left back bragner on the wing and Vera up front. Surely even AL isn’t that suicidal 😂

Not sure about Vera, but I'll be amazed if Nepomuceno isn't at LB behind Branger. Yes, I think AL is that bloody pig headed and egotistical. I expect Sylla to start as well in place of Baxter. I hope I'm wrong.

19 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Not sure about Vera, but I'll be amazed if Nepomuceno isn't at LB behind Branger. Yes, I think AL is that bloody pig headed and egotistical. I expect Sylla to start as well in place of Baxter. I hope I'm wrong.

So now PS has gone AL will pick the team?

4 hours ago, disjointed said:

Pete Wild the Hokey Cokey man. 

I look forward to seeing much more dad dancing myself, a proper bloke who loves and breathes the club, not a dummy rooted to the spot, bored out of his tree.

All hail Pete Wild, for the king has returned!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

PW is 16/1 for the rochdale job with betvictor

He's been applying for jobs before he took over last time so not surprising, to be fair he's better looking for something else before he's the latest scapegoat and sacked off. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

So now PS has gone AL will pick the team?

Would that surprise you?

2 hours ago, bowl said:

I know Pete and he has nothing but compliments to say about the owner

😐😐😐😂😂😂  

I don't blame him. We know what has happened to others who have gone against him.

29 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

He's been applying for jobs before he took over last time so not surprising, to be fair he's better looking for something else before he's the latest scapegoat and sacked off. 

I don't blame him for that either. As a young family man, he'll need stability in his working life. I'm not sure anyone gets that under AL.

Absolutely, he deserves a chance with another club offering a permanent position. Although my guess is he will be offered it here, sadly because this club has over the last two years become the most poisonous of poisoned chalices and many prospective applicants most surely be thinking that. 

34 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

So you're saying he didn't pick the team under scholes?

I'm saying it's less likely. It didn't take Scholes long to bring Hunt (irrespective of his ability) out of the wilderness and drop Branger to the bench. I couldn't see AL doing that, but I'm sure there was still interference in some way, even if not directly with team selection.

FWIW, I don't believe all that is in AL's statement either.