New Manager Market

4 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

The points we have will be enough to stay up. If four went down it might be an issue.  

All irrelevant anyway. Anything that happens now on a day to day basis is just sticking a plaster on a broken limb. 

There's me thinking last season was the mother of all season's, a killer blow in the macro analysis of the club and any ambitions going forward

17 minutes ago, Hands on said:

It isn't a manager they want it is a Cuckold (a weak or servile man).

I know it has other meanings but who knows Ab & Mo might think they have the "droit du seigneur" for any new manager.

I'm sure PW would have a few words to say to you about that description.

AL needs to get his guy in, even if he is a yes man.

He appears to be bringing his players in to play a specific style he wants.

This has been butting heads with the styles of the previous 4 managers ( shez, wellens, bunn, scholes ) - left PW out as he was ticking over rather than trying to implement a style of play.

Swapping managers every 5 minutes is a recipe for disaster.

As for Steve Evans we shouldn't be even looking in his direction after the stunt he pulled prior to Robinsons tenure.

4 hours ago, LaticMark said:

:goggle:

They'd be the first two for contract renewals then. Soon to be followed by Maouche, Vera, Sylla et al. We'd only need a French goalkeeper. :sign0068:

Actually, as he's Uruguayan, we'll probably end up with one or two from the South American lower divisions. 

Edited by Bristolatic

18 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

They'd be the first two for contract renewals then. Soon to be followed by Maouche, Vera, Sylla et al. We'd only need a French goalkeeper. :sign0068:

Actually, as he's Uruguayan, we'll probably end up with one or two from the South American lower divisions. 

Suarez’s brother and Cavani’s cousin on three year deals.

4 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Jesus any of them and I won’t attend next season 

10 hours ago, singe said:

Can't believe I am saying it, but he could be the sort of person we need to manage the Chuckle Brothers.

Hated by the fans at every club he's managed...….why would we want him?

MacAnthony, at Peterborough, likes to get involved with team selection so not suitable for us.