For next home game against Grimsby on 30 March the weather basically has to be dry as I would not want to see two home games in a row postponed due to bad weather which I would find a disgusting disgrace. Here's hoping the weather will be dry for the next home game.

3 minutes ago, Somerset said:

For next home game against Grimsby on 30 March the weather basically has to be dry as I would not want to see two home games in a row postponed due to bad weather which I would find a disgusting disgrace. Here's hoping the weather will be dry for the next home game.

Bluddy Hell.....how is postponement of matches due to the weather situation a disgusting disgrace? Unless that's another interference by AL......b*stard.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Bluddy Hell.....how is postponement of matches due to the weather situation a disgusting disgrace? Unless that's another interference by AL......b*stard.

Because when a team has 2 or more games or 2 or more home games in a row postponed, I find it a disgusting disgrace like next Saturday's game at Newport postponed is one as it will be 2 games in a row postponed.

Edited by Somerset

You may not have noticed that Bury and Accrington were off as well. Looks like maybe the North West was hit with some of that wet stuff.

The Newport game is because 4 first team players are away on internationals. Maybe you would have preferred us to play with an intentionally weakened team.

I give up.

Just now, Somerset said:

Because when a team has 2 or more games or 2 or more home games in a row, I find it a disgusting disgrace like next Saturday's game at Newport postponed is one as it will be 2 games in a row postponed.

Not sure you can describe postponements as a disgusting disgrace which implies someone is at fault. As the situation is weather controlled, I would say it's unfortunate. Unless you are blaming AL for the pitch problems which have been an issue for decades.

34 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

You may not have noticed that Bury and Accrington were off as well. Looks like maybe the North West was hit with some of that wet stuff.

The Newport game is because 4 first team players are away on internationals. Maybe you would have preferred us to play with an intentionally weakened team.

I give up.

Yes I do so then only one game is postponed and not two and the 4 first team players away on internationals find it more important than club football. Yes I know Bury and Accrington are off too so it looks like the North West has been hit with heavy rain which we can't stop

Edited by Somerset

38 minutes ago, Somerset said:

and the 4 first team players away on internationals find it more important than club football. 

What are you saying here? Don't play for your country because it's a disgusting disgrace!!!

You should lay off the scrumpy.

1 hour ago, mikejh45 said:

What are you saying here? Don't play for your country because it's a disgusting disgrace!!!

You should lay off the scrumpy.

Yes that's what I am saying as it's not good to see two games in a row postponed

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Who cares jesus and mike I am one, if I was shuck I’m sure I’d mix it up a bit, he only posts at like 4 am on a sat. I have two girls 3 and 4 and do not ever stay up that late. It doesn’t really bother me, but maybe a little I am not shuck!

The first rule of Shez Club is never talk about Shez Club.

4 hours ago, Somerset said:

Yes that's what I am saying as it's not good to see two games in a row postponed

Only upboated in error  this because I am actually pissed  on cider this moment in time and I had had a Fxxkinx good laugh at your expense

2 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Said Paul Scholes to Mick Preist when our Sporting Director invited himself into the managers office to discuss selection and tactics...

Wonder if he'll throw his cap into the ring now? Probably not as he'd need to have it surgically removed first!

• Like 1