17.20 The glorified City cunts (bar the odd exception)

20:00 The glorified rags.

Wouldn’t change it for the world. 15 years. The day will come and mean the absolute world.

Paddy Harwood, Jonny Harrison, Owner of Scoobys, Paul of Scoobys, ROAM, the guy who owned the Bluebell and Tara (Mark?) , Rocky, AND STAFF, Dom Weiss, Tom OAFC

1997 Reading at home to 2003 to QPR away to 2007 Swansea away to 2019 Yeovil at home

OUR CLUB WILL NEVER F*CKING DIE

💙💙

THERE’S hundreds more, Opinions4U, Beardy, Ste Uren, JW, Mike Ast, Diego and Mrs, Maddog, Prozac

We’re a f*cking family. I’m 28. I’ve seen two JPT finals, two failed playoff campaigns, Two last day survivals and one relegation.

I still don’t know how we went down last year, well I do know but don’t wanna harp on about it, but whatever happens we’re a f*cking.

The day we win promotion I’ll find the named above and cheers you, Please don’t let us be the next Scarborough, Darlington or Chester.

Fuck your sh*tty and the sc*m

This thing of ours. 💙🧡

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I love you 

Seriously though why would you want to be a City fan right now.

The celebrations on Tuesday were a f*cking embarrassment and I hope we never get like that.

10 years or 20. It’ll be worth the wait.

Up the f*cking blues

• Like 1

I’d love JS back 

Just had a conversation, Brighton, Bournemouth, Huddersfield & Blackpool have all achieved their dream.

Burnley were at our level at hit Europe.

F*ck Leicester accomplished the lot.

I still can’t wait for the day we one day hopefully go up, the tease makes it all the more worthwhile 

💙🧡

• Like 1