Confirmed Fans Meeting on Sat 23rd March - are you interested?

32 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I’m by far defending al, but let’s take everything at face value. There are always two sides to every story. Let’s gets the facts and weigh up both sides. al is obviously untrustworthy, but as many have said Scholes took the easy route. 

Slowly slowly then! 

I am far from basing my viewpoint just from thr Scholes situation. 

Many factors. 

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

I’m by far defending al, but let’s take everything at face value. There are always two sides to every story. Let’s gets the facts and weigh up both sides. al is obviously untrustworthy, but as many have said Scholes took the easy route. 

I’m sure that Scholes took the easy route when, when everything didn’t go to plan, but AL clearly gave him the ammunition to enable him to quit. If it’s true what the Daily Mirror is reporting -12 of current squad offered new contracts- the im sorry , but we’re fxxked and will be closer to relegation than promotion !

10 hours ago, latics22 said:

9 hours ago, Jack_The_Lad said:

I’m sure that Scholes took the easy route when, when everything didn’t go to plan, but AL clearly gave him the ammunition to enable him to quit. If it’s true what the Daily Mirror is reporting -12 of current squad offered new contracts- the im sorry , but we’re fxxked and will be closer to relegation than promotion !

That is the point though Jack... ‘if it’s true what the Daily Mirror is reporting’.

As latics22 says, we need to get the facts before we can say for definite what is actually happening at the club. Many doubt AL and the negative reporting around the goings on at the club has been constant for some time now. We have had a rebuttal of some of the issues at the club (non payment of coach transport and gas bills) but we need an interview with the owner that allows him to answer honestly each of the allegations.

I am certain that Abdallah is aware of all the allegations so I am somewhat baffled that he has not gone on record with a full and frank denial of them. Or maybe there is truth in some of the stories...🤔

37 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

That is the point though Jack... ‘if it’s true what the Daily Mirror is reporting’.

As latics22 says, we need to get the facts before we can say for definite what is actually happening at the club. Many doubt AL and the negative reporting around the goings on at the club has been constant for some time now. We have had a rebuttal of some of the issues at the club (non payment of coach transport and gas bills) but we need an interview with the owner that allows him to answer honestly each of the allegations.

I am certain that Abdallah is aware of all the allegations so I am somewhat baffled that he has not gone on record with a full and frank denial of them. Or maybe there is truth in some of the stories...🤔

The problem is Abdallah’s interviews are rarer than rocking horse sxxt outside Buckingham palace, and in the only interview that I’m aware of all he said was slowly slowly .

Too many people have now commented on AL’s interference in team affairs , (wellens, davies , byrne , mceleney, gerrard to name but a few) for it not to be a factor. It’s also clear that confidentiality clause or gagging orders must be in place for all of these to remain silent.

15 minutes ago, Jack_The_Lad said:

The problem is Abdallah’s interviews are rarer than rocking horse sxxt outside Buckingham palace, and in the only interview that I’m aware of all he said was slowly slowly .

Too many people have now commented on AL’s interference in team affairs , (wellens, davies , byrne , mceleney, gerrard to name but a few) for it not to be a factor. It’s also clear that confidentiality clause or gagging orders must be in place for all of these to remain silent.

Maybe they just aren't bothered enough about it to want to spill chapter and verse.

24 minutes ago, Jack_The_Lad said:

Craig Davies was quoted recently in The Sun <cough> saying that AL would hold a kangaroo court in the dressing room and criticise a player(s) in front of the squad. I bet that went down well if true.

Dear all

We are now "sold out" with regards to tickets for tomorrow's event....well done and thanks

We are asking if anyone has booked tickets and are unable to attend now,  that you cancel your tickets so others can attend

To do this, please go back into the Eventbrite site and cancel

Thanks and see you all tomorrow

Edited by underdog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

.....We have had a rebuttal of some of the issues at the club (non payment of coach transport and gas bills).....

Have we?

They have cited paperwork demonstrating Orion Coaches were appointed on the 18th Feb, 5 days before the Bury game. They haven't told us why that appointment happened mid season. Did we only appoint the previous supplier Swans Travel from August to 17th Feb? Of course we didn't. It doesn't take Hercule Poirot to join the dots.

They have said the players didn't wash their own kit, they didn't say the Gas hadn't been turned off.

At worst, they're lying.... at best, we've got two disgruntled former suppliers/creditors that could seek legal means from which to recover their debt. It's pathetic.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Have we?

They have cited paperwork demonstrating Orion Coaches were appointed on the 18th Feb, 5 days before the Bury game. They haven't told us why that appointment happened mid season. Did we only appoint the previous supplier Swans Travel from August to 17th Feb? Of course we didn't. It doesn't take Hercule Poirot to join the dots.

They have said the players didn't wash their own kit, they didn't say the Gas hadn't been turned off.

At worst, they're lying.... at best, we've got two disgruntled former suppliers/creditors that could seek legal means from which to recover their debt. It's pathetic.

It's worse than that. The key word here is that Orion state they were approached on 18th Feb. Not even appointed (after a procurement exercise). Technically they confirm they were first approached and then appointed on the same day. For a rest of the season contract? Beyond comprehension, unless they were ditched by Swans.
If there were [performance/reliability] grounds for us ditching Swan they would have been stated, and there haven't.

10 minutes ago, singe said:

Why not set up a meeting for all people not bothered how Lemsagem runs the club then? See how many turn up.

Ex players and staff. Folk seem to think that it is a requirement that they tell us all they know. We care, they might not care so much.

38 minutes ago, singe said:

It's worse than that. The key word here is that Orion state they were approached on 18th Feb. Not even appointed (after a procurement exercise). 

It’s a coach to take the team to matches once or twice a fortnight not a contract for a new fleet of nuclear submarines. :lol: 

”Hello, Latics here. We need a coach to take the team to every away game starting on saturday when we play Bury. Can you do that?...How much?.....ok....Has it got a bog?....ok. See you Saturday” 

Edited by HarryBosch

shim.gif10881603_10154984682405254_4647860938335shim.gif

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

It’s a coach to take the team to matches once or twice a fortnight not a contract for a new fleet of nuclear submarines. :lol: 

”Hello, Latics here. We need a coach to take the team to every away game starting on saturday when we play Bury. Can you do that?...How much?.....ok....Has it got a bog?....ok. See you Saturday” 

Of course it's that simple. Are you Lemsagem in disguise?

Have a guess how many coaches they've got....!!!

Edited by singe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

By the very words chosen to argue your point, you only serve to underline what a shambles the club has become.

Try to remember (difficult as it sometimes can be) we are supposed to be a PROFESSIONAL football club. We're not talking here about the Dog & Duck's fixtures in a Sunday pub league.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

By the very words chosen to argue your point, you only serve to underline what a shambles the club has become.

Try to remember (difficult as it sometimes can be) we are supposed to be a PROFESSIONAL football club. We're not talking here about the Dog & Duck's fixtures in a Sunday pub league.

This is their premises.. 😆
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.4653204,-2.2063263,3a,75y,87.98h,73.73t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sR0J_KKjLplvgcjK2yHp1ig!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jack_The_Lad said:

Abdallah interview:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11730/11672621/oldham-owner-abdallah-lemsagam-denies-interfering-in-paul-scholes-team-selection

7 hours ago, underdog said:

Dear all

We are now "sold out" with regards to tickets for tomorrow's event....well done and thanks

We are asking if anyone has booked tickets and are unable to attend now,  that you cancel your tickets so others can attend

To do this, please go back into the Eventbrite site and cancel

Thanks and see you all tomorrow

Facebook live stream? 

6 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

It could have been a 6 month contract. The 1st. away game was 11th. August at Forest Green, which would run out 10th. February, the day after Crawley..