Confirmed Fans Meeting on Sat 23rd March - are you interested?

3 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Facebook live stream? 

I honestly don't know Dave if we have the set up.

Of late of web/techno/comms chap has been doing the tweeting and photos out right away. Tomorrow he is chairing the meeting. I will certainly take some photos during the meeting and I am sure it will probably be meet doing the old fashion way of meeting notes.

I am sure many fans will post/twitter during the meeting

Thanks

3 minutes ago, underdog said:

I honestly don't know Dave if we have the set up.

Of late of web/techno/comms chap has been doing the tweeting and photos out right away. Tomorrow he is chairing the meeting. I will certainly take some photos during the meeting and I am sure it will probably be meet doing the old fashion way of meeting notes.

I am sure many fans will post/twitter during the meeting

Thanks

I'm no techie but I it can be done just with a phone

9 minutes ago, underdog said:

I have no idea on how to do it, maybe another or the Trust team can...or maybe a fan 

I will see what we can do

Cheers

It’s very simple , just live stream from the phone to the trust website. Or just film on phone and upload to trust website, unless everyone in the room and on the trust is over 60 you will be rite!

Whilst I have no faith or trust in AL to run the club one thing intrigues me,

AL walks into the meeting and says -

You fans are right , I'm not fit to run the club so here's the keys , bye bye.

THEN WHAT!!!!!!!!

Besides making a lot of fans happy there is the very serious question that IF we got AL to walk what do we do?

24 minutes ago, losesome said:

THEN WHAT!!!!!!!!

Besides making a lot of fans happy there is the very serious question that IF we got AL to walk what do we do?

It’s so true, but I suppose I wiegh up what may happen anyway. We go down next season, it a tricky one!

12 hours ago, underdog said:

Dear all

We are now "sold out" with regards to tickets for tomorrow's event....well done and thanks

We are asking if anyone has booked tickets and are unable to attend now,  that you cancel your tickets so others can attend

To do this, please go back into the Eventbrite site and cancel

Thanks and see you all tomorrow

How many tickets did we "sell"? 

2 hours ago, losesome said:

THEN WHAT!!!!!!!!

Get pissed and have a party.

Jelly and ice cream for the kids.

9 hours ago, losesome said:

THEN WHAT!!!!!!!!

Give the 2019 version of the trust a chance my friend, you might pleasantly surprised

18 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Excellent an in-depth interview from the owner , I know understand the turmoil that has been surrounding the club for the past 18 months !! 

12 hours ago, losesome said:

THEN WHAT!!!!!!!!

Depends on the board set up. As far as I am aware it is Al and Trust Representative are the board member (TBA) and responsible for the business.

11 hours ago, hollandspies said:

How many tickets did we "sell"? 

Sold out at 150.

Best make an effort outside my usual match day thermals. I am excited and nervous at the same time

Edited by underdog

4 hours ago, Andy b said:

Give the 2019 version of the trust a chance my friend, you might pleasantly surprised

Any chance of expanding on this?

Stadium purchase is suggested as fan-led, which is hopefully only positive for the medium to long term future if the club.

Does this mean there is wealth or potential to purchase the club to via a fan-based initiative even if separate to the Trust?

Any substance to the Steve Morgan rumour? He’s retiring next week from Redrow so a great opportunity to purchase a football club nearby to him.  He’s a massive football fan so could he be the “fan” led purchaser of the stadium too?  Over £600m in his back pocket I hear, loves development (did this with Molineux) and I heard was keen to gain success that we didn’t quite achieve at Wolverhampton.  However got them in a position to sell to the Chinese and got all his money back.

44 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

Any chance of expanding on this?

Stadium purchase is suggested as fan-led, which is hopefully only positive for the medium to long term future if the club.

Does this mean there is wealth or potential to purchase the club to via a fan-based initiative even if separate to the Trust?

Any substance to the Steve Morgan rumour? He’s retiring next week from Redrow so a great opportunity to purchase a football club nearby to him.  He’s a massive football fan so could he be the “fan” led purchaser of the stadium too?  Over £600m in his back pocket I hear, loves development (did this with Molineux) and I heard was keen to gain success that we didn’t quite achieve at Wolverhampton.  However got them in a position to sell to the Chinese and got all his money back.

Haven’t got the foggiest about any steve Morgan rumour. Is there one? 

17 minutes ago, Andy b said:

Haven’t got the foggiest about any steve Morgan rumour. Is there one? 

I picked up on some Twitter waffle but also heard something similar separately.

Clearly whoever is buying the stadium / land and is fan-based has the wealth or connections to the wealth to achieve this.  Uncertain the motive as safeguarding the club means kissing goodbye to the millions.  That’s unless the surrounding land can be developed, to achieve that return or whoever is purchasing can acquire the club too and turn it into a profit-making operation.

Theres no guarantees to a return so the purchasers must have deep pockets and wants to own a football club or we do have wealthy OAFC fans out there.

Its gone offline.

But viewing the whole thing for the 1st hour it looks like plenty of people have vented how they feel which is good. 

The only thing open to The trust appears to be to go back to the owner one last time and ask for some answers interms of whats going on right now and hope that he answers the concerns and takes actions to improve the running of the football club.

If he ignores the requests or he does answer those concerns and just ignores them. Then the only options open to both the Trust and us as a fans group is either 

A- A protest of some description

B- A boycott of matches.

He owns 97% of football club at the moment and is attempting a divide and conquour approach to the fans disenchantment. I'm not sure how else we force him from the football club at the moment.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

It said at the start Tracy (who I think is Underdog) took notes. It was on social media for the 1st hour.

It was on social media!  I  didn't come across any links on here.

I look forward to reading the minutes.

Afternoon everyone, I have just come in from the meeting

I have been panicked, nervous and almost sick with this meeting today.

Not so much meeting you all, but of course having the diversity we have and differing opinions ....how we could get a consensus and achieve what we set out to do

We had some questions on that were really not part of the agenda and we did veer off a bit but we reached the objective set of the next step, set of questions and timescales.

I did make notes, someone kindly sent the Trust people a list of what we agreed as well and we will get them all together officially for all fans to view. I am just feeling a little unwell to do it at this moment, but I am sure the fans there will give feedback as well.

Thanks to everyone who contributed today

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, underdog said:

Afternoon everyone, I have just come in from the meeting

I have been panicked, nervous and almost sick with this meeting today.

Not so much meeting you all, but of course having the diversity we have and differing opinions ....how we could get a consensus and achieve what we set out to do

We had some questions on that were really not part of the agenda and we did veer off a bit but we reached the objective set of the next step, set of questions and timescales.

I did make notes, someone kindly sent the Trust people a list of what we agreed as well and we will get them all together officially for all fans to view. I am just feeling a little unwell to do it at this moment, but I am sure the fans there will give feedback as well.

Thanks to everyone who contributed today

I watched it on line , thank you Tracy and co for putting the meeting  on . Please don’t get stressed about , everyone has different view and can shout either on line or at a meeting but  you have stood up to the plate and done something , good luck to you.  

• Like 4