Chronicle article denies kit washing and bailiff's problems

8 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Pete Wild is unfortunately AL's puppet.

3 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Patsy Wild would be a more suitable moniker.

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I don’t buy that. He could easily dodge the question.  I credit him with more integrity and pride than you do. What you and others are saying is pretty disrespectful. 

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Wow. From ‘one of our own’ to this. Who needs friends eh.  Pretty disgusting this. 

Got to agree with kowenicki on this one. Shameful really. 😮 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Wow. From ‘one of our own’ to this. Who needs friends eh.  Pretty disgusting this. 

He's in an impossible situation right now. He can't turn round and go against the owner. Unless of course you still believe anything that comes out of the owners mouth.

6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I don’t buy that. He could easily dodge the question.  I credit him with more integrity and pride than you do. What you and others are saying is pretty disrespectful. 

Dodging the question, is pretty much the same as admiting it. Plus he’s not media trained and been in the limelight for two mins. I don’t think saying he is a puppet is disrespectful,  he in a impossible situation. He will do and say what he need to, to keep his job. Which is completely understandable.

Edited by latics22

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

He's in an impossible situation right now. He can't turn round and go against the owner. Unless of course you still believe anything that comes out of the owners mouth.

I’m not as polarised as you. I don’t believe everything the Mail and Keegan report (why would anyone) and I don’t disbelieve everything the owner says.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Wild may genuinely believe he can do a reasonable job with this squad. Who knows. He can't do any worse than Ps. 

And it boosts his CV for the other jobs he's been applying for...

Edited by deyres42

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Get a grip and your head out of your arse, he is Abdallahs puppet stop trying to sugar coat a shit situation. 

I'm not his friend and can see the situation for what it is, a joke.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Get a grip and your head out of your arse, he is Abdallahs puppet stop trying to sugar coat a shit situation. 

I’ve got my head up my arse and you are a melodramatic tit.  Where am I sugar coating a shit situation you fool?

I dont for for one minute believe that PW is his merely his ‘puppet’. 

Edited by kowenicki

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

You write ’I’m not his friend’. I take that to mean that you don’t know the guy? Yet you attack his character and his integrity on this forum. 

No class.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

How could he dodge the question...?

By saying. “I don’t comment on rumours or speculation and I’m employed to manage the team”. It’s that simple. If he is asked again, repeat the answer. I doubt he’d be asked a third time. 

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

By saying. “I don’t comment on rumours or speculation and I’m employed to manage the team”. It’s that simple. If he is asked again, repeat the answer. I doubt he’d be asked a third time. 

He may aswell have said yeah Abdullah picks the team if that's the case why else would any manager/Head Coach answer the question "Do you control team selection" with any answer other than yes.

Edited by GlossopLatic

35 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

He may aswell have said yeah Abdullah picks the team if that's the case why else would any manager/Head Coach answer the question "Do you control team selection" with any answer other than yes.

That wasn’t the question he was asked.