So refreshing...

28 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Well if Sterling is a great and Rashfords runs are ‘mindless’ then he can’t get in Sterlings way then, surely?

Yes, he can. Obviously. Random will sometimes get you in the right place (in the way). Even many some man u fans believe he’s overrated. 

Anyhow...Sterling>>>>>>Rashford>>>>>>Lingard

Those two shouldn’t be in the first XI

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Hated Sterling. He was just all pace with no end product. Finally showing how good he is. Never forget Youssouf M'Changama though

Eh?

Premier League Record

Appearances 219
Goals 64
Assists 42

17 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

He missed so many easy chances regularly and gave the ball away so much earlier in his career (to be expected) didn't think he'd be anywhere near the level he's at now

When he was 19/20 you mean, he only turned 24 in December... people forget. 

41 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

When he was 19/20 you mean, he only turned 24 in December... people forget. 

Ye when he was that age. I've not forgotten, i think you have ha. I've just pointed out what he was like. And said he'd class now. But he was pretty wank and didn't look like he'd be this good

2 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Ye when he was that age. I've not forgotten, i think you have ha. I've just pointed out what he was like. And said he'd class now. But he was pretty wank and didn't look like he'd be this good

He was wank when he was 19/20 in that Liverpool front 3? Ha. Ok then. 

3 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Absolutely nothing but possibly the most positive thing said on here for month's 

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is a Latics section and all matters England should be in "Other Football"....as I said, laziness.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is a Latics section and all matters England should be in "Other Football"....as I said, laziness.

Jesus Christ mike, you really are a grumpy old man. Take a chill , mods move this if u feel necessary 

6 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

Life's too 🤬 short to waste your time and effort on this