and Staff.

2 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Was SC not rumoured to be putting same in each month? Or have I imagined that

He’d have liked you believe that.... but when you’re caught depositing cash (not his) in a local bank & loaning hundreds of thousands from dodgy loan sharks on more than 1 occasion, he self evidently wasn’t putting that much (if anything at all) in.

Eagles is here quite rightly to feather his own nest but I can’t for the life of me understand why he’s had so little game time.

Surely he’s already proved to have more quality than most of the 15 midfielders we have so why is he a permanent fixture on the perch? Sorry, bench.

Anyway, who is the latest to get their p45?

hearing some media guy, I think it is the announcer and poss one other for calling the chief exec woman a non league exec / doesn’t have a clue.

Not 100% on this as don’t know the guy I heard it off personally but do know he used to work at the club so likely in the ball park 

10 hours ago, Careca9 said:

hearing some media guy, I think it is the announcer and poss one other for calling the chief exec woman a non league exec / doesn’t have a clue.

Not 100% on this as don’t know the guy I heard it off personally but do know he used to work at the club so likely in the ball park 

If that’s the reason then fair play if he’s been told to go. You can’t disrespect senior management publicly no matter what you actually think. Or if you do you need to be ready for the consequences. 

Edited by super_blue

31 minutes ago, super_blue said:

If that’s the reason then fair play if he’s been told to go. You can’t disrespect senior management publicly no matter what you actually think. Or if you do you need to be ready for the consequences. 

31 minutes ago, super_blue said:

Publicly?

33 minutes ago, singe said:

Confirmation of the departure of relatively long serving Media Assistant Dom Shaw.

Media

Head of Media & Communications: Michael Brown
Matchday Press Officer: Roy Butterworth
Club Photographer: Eddie Garvey
Design: Josh Coleman
Videography: Store 57 Productions

What's relatively long, couple of months? 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 11:14 PM, Careca9 said:

Well, I recall commenting a while ago on some press/club website (can't remember which)  release she had done - which was embarrasingly amateurish. If staff are witnessing such drivel, day in day out it's not surprising that someone would blow a fuse one day. 

On 10/26/2019 at 5:55 PM, singe said:

Confirmation of the departure of relatively long serving Media Assistant Dom Shaw.

Media

Head of Media & Communications: Michael Brown
Matchday Press Officer: Roy Butterworth
Club Photographer: Eddie Garvey
Design: Josh Coleman
Videography: Store 57 Productions

I guess he has been mad redundant then and won't be replaced. Roy said on Saturday  that Dom may be back next week and Dom said I don't know about that. 

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Best wishes to Pat Cluskey who is recovering from major surgery.

Now Pat has tweeted hopefully the club will also put something out asap.

He was at the fan forum...in a wheelchair and I did not recognise him at all. 

I had only met him twice previously, last time in August  and he must have lost 2 stone. I spent most of the night thinking I know him but could not place him at all.

It was such as shock when I found out later who he was and that he was ill.

Like us all, I wish him a speedy recovery

• Like 1

Seems this chap is potentially standing in for Pat at least, as IIRC Pat is off for at least 6 months.

He seems familar, for some reason, been around before maybe?
https://twitter.com/JamieLatic/status/1193974558660972544?s=20

https://twitter.com/JamieLatic/status/1193974558660972544?s=20