and Staff.

13 minutes ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

I hope to meet you one day in the Main Stand Pete and as always, you make valid points.  The answer to Singe was really to highlight that the truth can often be more powerful than hyperbole and there are valid factors for the massive drop in sales.

For personal reasons, I’ll be travelling back to Oldham more often in the coming months and as my boys are now young men, one of the best ways I get to spend fun and quality time with them is watching football.  It’s always a bit of a trek for us so we tend to make a weekend of it and had some memorable trips to away games last season.  I never saw us win, witnessed precious few Latics goals but I’m still smiling when remembering days out at Forest Green, Crewe, Leyton Orient etc. and some epic drunken nights as part of the package in Swindon, Birmingham, Manchester and London.

Because of my views regarding AL, I chose to boycott home games last year but as it’s highly unlikely we will get admitted to away grounds this season (and after drunkenly agreeing to buy a ST for middle son’s birthday), I’ve bought (a family of) four for 2020/ 21.  I may never get to use them and probably won’t get to all the games but for me, it’s the only way I’ll get to watch Latics live this season as capacity is bound to be significantly restricted.  I’m lucky as I am able to make that choice but I know that many aren’t.

Some will criticise and a few may call me a scab.  At the end of the day though, this is about family for me.  Latics will be here long after AL has departed and while I would really love to see him starved out, I think his actions show that he’s prepared to haemorrhage money rather than cut his losses.

Anyway, I want to spend time with family and hopefully, have a few more weekends in Manchester.  It wasn’t an easy decision but I can live with it and am looking forward to the first game that we are allowed to attend.

Family first. As a club on here and elsewhere, the scab thing didn't really take hold, most respected the other person's choices.

Me, I only had ifollow audio, but chose not to renew partly the service was not great and partly to not give him my money, but with the caveat I  might change my mind if I see a change/we do well!! I've done a season though.

53 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

To be replaced by.....

French Lad

No idea what reasoning is here but good luck Selim...

Yet another one replaced immediately they're gone. Maamria replaced Banide after about 15 minutes, CEO in within (apparently) minutes of Natalie getting the heave ho and now this one. There's probably more, but I can't remember; there's that many ins and outs you can hardly keep up. Yet another example of the Basket Case Brothers making sure the dust doesn't settle for too long.

Unless Cadamarteri walked of his own volition, of course.

1 hour ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

I hope to meet you one day in the Main Stand Pete and as always, you make valid points.  The answer to Singe was really to highlight that the truth can often be more powerful than hyperbole and there are valid factors for the massive drop in sales.

For personal reasons, I’ll be travelling back to Oldham more often in the coming months and as my boys are now young men, one of the best ways I get to spend fun and quality time with them is watching football.  It’s always a bit of a trek for us so we tend to make a weekend of it and had some memorable trips to away games last season.  I never saw us win, witnessed precious few Latics goals but I’m still smiling when remembering days out at Forest Green, Crewe, Leyton Orient etc. and some epic drunken nights as part of the package in Swindon, Birmingham, Manchester and London.

Because of my views regarding AL, I chose to boycott home games last year but as it’s highly unlikely we will get admitted to away grounds this season (and after drunkenly agreeing to buy a ST for middle son’s birthday), I’ve bought (a family of) four for 2020/ 21.  I may never get to use them and probably won’t get to all the games but for me, it’s the only way I’ll get to watch Latics live this season as capacity is bound to be significantly restricted.  I’m lucky as I am able to make that choice but I know that many aren’t.

Some will criticise and a few may call me a scab.  At the end of the day though, this is about family for me.  Latics will be here long after AL has departed and while I would really love to see him starved out, I think his actions show that he’s prepared to haemorrhage money rather than cut his losses.

Anyway, I want to spend time with family and hopefully, have a few more weekends in Manchester.  It wasn’t an easy decision but I can live with it and am looking forward to the first game that we are allowed to attend.

Good for you. 
The club is, I hope, beginning its next 125 years and maybe, just maybe, this season will start a climb upwards. That would be one of the best commemorations of the historical landmark we have. 
Not sure when we’ll be back with the mill owners and cotton magnates that inhabit the Main Stand but let’s have that meet up. Could be a while - I’ve just learnedly that my six month delay for a new hip is at an end . The op delayed from March is on in just over two weeks. Chuffed and at least to begin with I won’t be missing any matches!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

Yet another one replaced immediately they're gone. Maamria replaced Banide after about 15 minutes, CEO in within (apparently) minutes of Natalie getting the heave ho and now this one. There's probably more, but I can't remember; there's that many ins and outs you can hardly keep up. Yet another example of the Basket Case Brothers making sure the dust doesn't settle for too long.

Unless Cadamarteri walked of his own volition, of course.

Sacked according to the reliable DMaarms

On 9/10/2020 at 7:17 AM, Pidge said:

Incredibly short sighted that attitude.  Just before the first game of the season where the old MD has been making plans to deal with all the massive changed brought in by Covid, you let her go and replace her with someone who needs to read all that and catch up with the plan and deal with the problems all within 2days .  Well let’s hope he is on the ball.

I personally need to speak to him today to sort something out which could call the game off.  I hope he finds time to take my call and resolves it.

Did this get resolved?

33 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Sacked according to the reliable DMaarms

He keeps quoting the senior director source their is 5 of them they are probably aware of this account and could probably workout where its coming from. What is this senior directors motive for keeping to tell him stuff.

4 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

He keeps quoting the senior director source their is 5 of them they are probably aware of this account and could probably workout where its coming from. What is this senior directors motive for keeping to tell him stuff.

They are definitely aware of it and I’ve wondered exactly the same. My suspects are Barry (the prime one) or the elusive Richard Bowden since he is allegedly a fan. The other two are both AL men and then the 🤡 himself 

Edited by Chaddyexile84

4 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

He is the senior director... allegedly 😮

3 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

Good for you. 
The club is, I hope, beginning its next 125 years and maybe, just maybe, this season will start a climb upwards. That would be one of the best commemorations of the historical landmark we have. 
Not sure when we’ll be back with the mill owners and cotton magnates that inhabit the Main Stand but let’s have that meet up. Could be a while - I’ve just learnedly that my six month delay for a new hip is at an end . The op delayed from March is on in just over two weeks. Chuffed and at least to begin with I won’t be missing any matches!

Hip hip hooray!  Sorry...😉

• Thanks 1

On 7/29/2020 at 1:21 PM, Lee Sinnott said:

They get paid, don't they? The closing date for the SLO jobs that were advertised is this Friday, so that should be 4 more filled...

Whatever happened to these roles? I heard that interviews were taking place at the beginning of August - aren't they an EFL requirement to be filled positions?

2 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Whatever happened to these roles? I heard that interviews were taking place at the beginning of August - aren't they an EFL requirement to be filled positions?

Natalie Atkinson said to me in one of her emails in July they were hoping to be “announced soon” - probably in the same vortex as the North Stand statement 

• 9 months later...

Not updated this for a while, but not seen announced elsewhere.

Looks like Assistant CoachPaul Butler has left, addition of a First TEam Coach position, and a merging of the Medical and Physio positions. Possibly part of cost savings previosuly highlighted. With previous Had Physio in charge of combined operation.

#Changes since last update 28 July 2020

Departments

Club Officials

Owner: Abdallah Lemsagam
Sporting Director: Mohamed Lemsagam

Directors: Abdallah Lemsagam, Mohamed Lemsagam, Adam Morallee, #Paul Hughes (Oldham Athletic Supporters Foundation) & Richard Bowden.

#CEO: Karl Evans
Head of Operations: Michael Beech
Safety Officer: Steve Clarke
Honorary Medical Officers: Dr Rob Beardsell & Dr Jim Weems
Club Chaplain: Rev John Simmons
#Supporter Liaison Officer: Please direct to Supporter Services (Gina Buckley).
Disability Liaison Officer: John Trotter
#Inclusion Supporter Liaison Officer: TBC

Professional Staff

#Head Coach: Keith Curle
#Assistant: TBC
#First Team Coach: TBC
#Goalkeeping Coach: TBC
Head of Medical Services & Physiotherapy: Harry Reddick
#Sports Scientist & Strength and Conditioning Coach: Ross Mizen
#Performance Analyst: Jamie Powell
Kit Manager: Dean Pickering Snr

Academy Staff

Head of Academy: Paul Murray
#Youth Team Manager: Selim Benachour
Head of Coaching: Conor Marlin
Youth Development Phase Coach: Craig Large
Foundation Development Phase Coach: David Hankey
#Strength & Conditioning Coach: Matt Wood
#Physiotherapist: Siobhan Polly
Head of Education: Phil Arbelo-Dolan
Head of Recruitment: Paul Ogden
Academy Administrator: Graham Yates

Media

Head of Media & Communications: Michael Brown
Matchday Press Officer: Roy Butterworth
Club Photographer: Eddie Garvey
Design: Josh Coleman
#Social: Matthew Crowe & Alan Jones
Community Trust: Callum Irving

Football Operations

Office Manager: Sue Bowskill
Finance Director: Shahed Alam
Supporter Services Manager: Gina Buckley
#Head of Commercial: Steven Brown

Please email commercial@oldhamathletic.co.uk in the first instance regarding matchday hospitality packages.

Ground Staff

#Pitch Team: Dean Pickering Jnr, Warren Caine & Daniel Doherty

Head of Maintenance: Jason Pheasey
Cleaning Operatives: Andrew Ingham, Cecilia Taylor, Julie Hilton & Chris Rimmer
Laundry: Rose Stewart & Karen Linton

Oldham Athletic Community Trust (OACT)

Head of Community: Martin Vose
Operations & Safeguarding Manager: Wendy Noble
#Media & Communications Executive: Callum Irving

On 9/15/2020 at 4:26 PM, Chaddyexile84 said:

Natalie Atkinson said to me in one of her emails in July they were hoping to be “announced soon” - probably in the same vortex as the North Stand statement 

I emailed Karl about this the other day and he said his intention is to re-invite people to apply...

34 minutes ago, Barry Bosnian said:

Sky Sports are reporting "Paul Butler steps down as Oldham assistant manager after agreeing role at club to be named next week"

Not sure what that means, maybe he's the new Sporting Director!

Mo's butler?

54 minutes ago, Barry Bosnian said:

Sky Sports are reporting "Paul Butler steps down as Oldham assistant manager after agreeing role at club to be named next week"

Not sure what that means, maybe he's the new Sporting Director!

Is it the role to be named next week or the club ?? 

It reads a bit ambiguously.

48 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Is it the role to be named next week or the club ?? 

It reads a bit ambiguously.

It reads like it's been written by someone with a limited grasp of English but I'm willing to bet that hos next role is not at Oldham

On 6/30/2021 at 4:29 PM, singe said:

Not updated this for a while, but not seen announced elsewhere.

Looks like Assistant CoachPaul Butler has left, addition of a First TEam Coach position, and a merging of the Medical and Physio positions. Possibly part of cost savings previosuly highlighted. With previous Had Physio in charge of combined operation.

#Changes since last update 28 July 2020

Departments

Club Officials

Owner: Abdallah Lemsagam
Sporting Director: Mohamed Lemsagam

Directors: Abdallah Lemsagam, Mohamed Lemsagam, Adam Morallee, #Paul Hughes (Oldham Athletic Supporters Foundation) & Richard Bowden.

#CEO: Karl Evans
Head of Operations: Michael Beech
Safety Officer: Steve Clarke
Honorary Medical Officers: Dr Rob Beardsell & Dr Jim Weems
Club Chaplain: Rev John Simmons
#Supporter Liaison Officer: Please direct to Supporter Services (Gina Buckley).
Disability Liaison Officer: John Trotter
#Inclusion Supporter Liaison Officer: TBC

Professional Staff

#Head Coach: Keith Curle
#Assistant: TBC
#First Team Coach: TBC
#Goalkeeping Coach: TBC
Head of Medical Services & Physiotherapy: Harry Reddick
#Sports Scientist & Strength and Conditioning Coach: Ross Mizen
#Performance Analyst: Jamie Powell
Kit Manager: Dean Pickering Snr

Academy Staff

Head of Academy: Paul Murray
#Youth Team Manager: Selim Benachour
Head of Coaching: Conor Marlin
Youth Development Phase Coach: Craig Large
Foundation Development Phase Coach: David Hankey
#Strength & Conditioning Coach: Matt Wood
#Physiotherapist: Siobhan Polly
Head of Education: Phil Arbelo-Dolan
Head of Recruitment: Paul Ogden
Academy Administrator: Graham Yates

Media

Head of Media & Communications: Michael Brown
Matchday Press Officer: Roy Butterworth
Club Photographer: Eddie Garvey
Design: Josh Coleman
#Social: Matthew Crowe & Alan Jones
Community Trust: Callum Irving

Football Operations

Office Manager: Sue Bowskill
Finance Director: Shahed Alam
Supporter Services Manager: Gina Buckley
#Head of Commercial: Steven Brown

Please email commercial@oldhamathletic.co.uk in the first instance regarding matchday hospitality packages.

Ground Staff

#Pitch Team: Dean Pickering Jnr, Warren Caine & Daniel Doherty

Head of Maintenance: Jason Pheasey
Cleaning Operatives: Andrew Ingham, Cecilia Taylor, Julie Hilton & Chris Rimmer
Laundry: Rose Stewart & Karen Linton

Oldham Athletic Community Trust (OACT)

Head of Community: Martin Vose
Operations & Safeguarding Manager: Wendy Noble
#Media & Communications Executive: Callum Irving

I wonder how many of those on this list have been in their post longer then 4 years, or 3 years for that matter