Lowest Point.....

We must be at our lowest league position for around 50 years at the moment. Fucking 16th in the 4th tier. 

Not sure on exactly when we were lower than this, but I think about 1969 we were prety close to the bottom of the old 4th division....Singe can probably confirm! 

Point I'm making is we recovered from this under Jimmy Friz, so hopefully in time we can recover again. 

I know it's difficult to get your head around how we can do this at the moment with such a dick in charge, but with our fans passion and commitment I'm confident we will. 

It may be in 2,5,10 years time but we will. 

Just keep the faith, stick by the club despite the owner as he will not be around forever and let's make sure we have a club to rebuild when he eventually fucks off. 

13 hours ago, Londonboy said:

We must be at our lowest league position for around 50 years at the moment. Fucking 16th in the 4th tier. 

Not sure on exactly when we were lower than this, but I think about 1969 we were prety close to the bottom of the old 4th division....Singe can probably confirm! 

Point I'm making is we recovered from this under Jimmy Friz, so hopefully in time we can recover again. 

I know it's difficult to get your head around how we can do this at the moment with such a dick in charge, but with our fans passion and commitment I'm confident we will. 

It may be in 2,5,10 years time but we will. 

Just keep the faith, stick by the club despite the owner as he will not be around forever and let's make sure we have a club to rebuild when he eventually fucks off. 

I think the 1960 recovery was due to the then manager Jack Rowley and the inspired signing of Bobby Johnstone.

Is it a coincidence 3 of our best managers were strikers?

(better amend that, forgot about Greame Sharp).

Edited by BP1960