Trust Letter to AL

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

They should have been paid yesterday. Some (maybe all, not sure) were paid today...

Well, even tho that’s a bare min. Would suggest he will stay beyond the summer ? Did Moore pay players up to the end?

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

They should have been paid yesterday. Some (maybe all, not sure) were paid today...

Of course, you were the main one I was thinking of!
It's insane given it's season ticket money time there is any delay.

23 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Believe it is 👍

Yes it is. 6 trust directors in attendance. I can’t make it.

The meet is obviously a follow up to recent exchanges.

Trust board meet on 13th and will be inviting fans in for first hour to raise issues, questions, concerns, feedback etc and generally have a chat with the Trust about ongoing issues. Details to be confirmed in the next day or so. 

Thanks

• Like 2

Oh hunni am hommmmme....

Yes I have returned have you all missed me? or has Andy ousted me.

As per Andy above, 6 directors will be attending the club later on today. I have sent in a couple of emails to see if meeting still on and who will be attending from the club, but no response yet.

We will give you all update as soon as we can

Cheers

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 9:22 PM, singe said:

Of course, you were the main one I was thinking of!
It's insane given it's season ticket money time there is any delay.

+the TV money from Sky.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, underdog said:

Oh hunni am hommmmme....

Yes I have returned have you all missed me? or has Andy ousted me.

As per Andy above, 6 directors will be attending the club later on today. I have sent in a couple of emails to see if meeting still on and who will be attending from the club, but no response yet.

We will give you all update as soon as we can

Cheers

Can I have the minutes before or after Brexit? 

28 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Sorry Latics you 'll just have to wait. It must be hard when 6 people heard 6 different versions of what was said.

11 hours ago, latics22 said:

ohh so it was you....

I did put a message out in the Trust thread above about March time to say I could forward on the meeting notes on to anyone who was interested, but could remember specifically which poster did.

Send me a PM of your email and I will get the recent ones over to you as they are still not on the website yet.

Thanks

Edited by underdog

31 minutes ago, underdog said:

ohh so it was you....

I did put a message out in the Trust thread above about March time to say I could forward on the meeting notes on to anyone who was interested, but could remember specifically which poster did.

Send me a PM of your email and I will get the recent ones over to you as they are still not on the website yet.

Thanks

It was me, mainly in jest. Thanks will pm you

4 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Anything to report?

It was a club run meeting and the Trust were the guest so it would be wrong for the Trust to comment at this stage.

There will be a joint statement out next week

Thanks

14 minutes ago, underdog said:

It was a club run meeting and the Trust were the guest so it would be wrong for the Trust to comment at this stage.

Thanks

Ridiculous. The Trust can't tell anyone about the meeting they've been banging on about having? They managed to release a very biased edited version of AL's letter response. 

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, underdog said:

Thanks

Are the Trust not on the board?  Why did they have to be a guest of a club meeting?

4 hours ago, underdog said:

Thanks

With respect, the Trust is a shareholder and should have board representation, if the board were ever to meet.

No way is the Trust a guest. The time for playing nice is long over. Get the details of the meeting out there and let's see what, if anything, Coco has planned for next season.

• Like 1

@underdog @Andy b it might help if someone from the trust explained properly why they can't comment on this meeting. 

Gave some BS reason why you couldn't release AL's reply so you could rewrite it. 

Some BS reason why can't say about the meeting.

Bang on about wanting people to sign up to the trust then do exactly what you criticise SC and AL for. 

Jokeshop

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

@underdog @Andy b it might help if someone from the trust explained properly why they can't comment on this meeting. 

Gave some BS reason why you couldn't release AL's reply so you could rewrite it. 

Some BS reason why can't say about the meeting.

Bang on about wanting people to sign up to the trust then do exactly what you criticise SC and AL for. 

Jokeshop

Yes McFluff