Trust Letter to AL

33 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

So a joint is talking about isnt it?

Their may well be legal ramifications about what was said in the meeting. In which case taking your time to choose your words regarding any public statement is the best option. Lets just wait and see what that statement says first.

Why legal ramifications?  If the Trust asked the Clown is he skint and he says he is then it’s from the horses mouth so if we repeat that statement then we’re not culpable.

Agreeing a joint statement implies that there’s some censorship of the content of that meeting to the fans - why?  If the legal implications are around proceedings against Corney (purely as a example) then why not say that and not expand.  Us fellow fans are rational to accept that some detail cannot be released.

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Poor leadership. Reactionary. Secretive. No plan. 

Also no idea,very amateurish yet tryers who need help and support.

Edited by pk200

21 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Poor leadership. Reactionary. Secretive. No plan. 

If they are secretive as you say then how can you know there is no plan-its a secret!!!!

More precious folk on here who think they have a right to know everything and are not prepared to wait and see what is announced before criticising.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

If they are secretive as you say then how can you know there is no plan-its a secret!!!!

More precious folk on here who think they have a right to know everything and are not prepared to wait and see what is announced before criticising.

Who are these more precious folk?

5 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Ha. The hypocrisy. That’s actually hilarious. 

Anyhow, I just put 4 words/statement up.

People can apply them to the club or the trust as it suits. 

Edited by kowenicki

3 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

Are you suggesting they have a plan but have decided not to tell everyone?  Even worse. 

51 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Are you suggesting they have a plan but have decided not to tell everyone?  Even worse. 

I am not suggesting anything. YOU put up they were secretive BUT then said they haven't got a plan. But if they are secretive you wouldn't know would you?

As usual unable to see the nonsense in your writing

42 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Nope, not accusing them at all of doing anything illegal. Just think they're inept...

Be honest. When did you last have a good word to post on here about anybody recently-nah ever?

10 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

I am not suggesting anything. YOU put up they were secretive BUT then said they haven't got a plan. But if they are secretive you wouldn't know would you?

Be honest. When did you last have a good word to post on here about anybody recently-nah ever?

Are there any good words to be had at the moment...?

Edited by Lee Sinnott

25 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Plenty of times. You choose not to see it. Not my problem. I’m probably one of the more positive posters when it comes to players and supporters. 

Your first paragraph is just nonsense.  I’ll explain again....

I am assuming they have no plan because I don’t know it and haven’t been told one, but they are evidentially reactive so.... I’ll take a stab at ‘no plan’.

They are definitely secretive. 

If you can’t understand that then, again, that’s not my problem. 

Edited by kowenicki

48 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

See, can't have taken long to type that up and gives enough info for now.

Nothing in there that is so secretive.

I'll happily wait to see what this full statement says now

Typing is not the problem...its letting someone like me loose on a website and trying to work out how to generate something and post it....our web guru is at tonights awards.

However, practising on it I worked out how to upload the Trust board meeting notes on it so I have done that as well. Bonus...

I was just about to come on here and update you all with the link

Edited by underdog
  • Like 2