Trust Letter to AL

5 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Hi Tracy 
I have been reflecting upon the challenging role that I have been given the opportunity to undertake on 
behalf of Trust Oldham, and I have thought long and hard about the relationship that Oldham Athletic 
Supporters have with us. I want that relationship to be universally supported by all fans - as naive as that 
may sound! 
From the feedback I have had speaking to fans at the ground and on social media, I believe in the spirit of 
engendering good faith between the trust and the fans, making my intentions clear. 
I will serve two years in this position before considering if I will seek re-election in my position in Trust, and 
therefore that of the fan-elected representative to the board of the club. This will allow our members to 
have a clear say in how successful they feel I am being, and also give people with fresh ideas a chance to 
apply for the position in line with our constitution. 
Furthermore, it is my promise to the Trust that I will not undertake ANY position with the football club 
directly within six moths of holding an official position with the Trust. This will help reduce any potential for 
conflict of interest in the role. 
To be clear, this is not a comment on people who have held the position in the past - it is purely a statement 
of my own intent in serving the Trust in the most open and transparent manner that I can. 
Enough of this, we have hard work to do!! 
Best Regards 
Darren
Director, Trust Oldham

Dear diary.

• Like 2

On 5/6/2019 at 4:42 PM, Kusunga_Is_God said:

AL is the reason Nepo is off...

As in, Nepo doesn’t want to stick around.

On 5/6/2019 at 3:13 PM, HarryBosch said:

All a bit weird isn't it. 

Nepo said he was definitely off but also said he didn't have anything else lined up. Same as Placide last year...

Guess Nepomuceno changed his mind. 

Might be a good sign. As I can see other clubs in League 1 as well as lots in League 2 being interested. 

4 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Guess Nepomuceno changed his mind. 

Might be a good sign. As I can see other clubs in League 1 as well as lots in League 2 being interested. 

He was off until he got better terms on the new contract.