5 hours ago, disjointed said:

I'm pretty sure the said group of players are pretty unsettled by having a new manager every 5 or 6 weeks. 

Boycott or protest would seem a reasonable course of action. 

They will not be seeing me at BP until there are changes. 

Fuck AL. 

And I’m sure PW is fan enough to understand any protest is because the future of the club is more important than him or the current players. And he will put that across to the players.

I’d bet some of them would actually back a boycott or protest. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Londonboy said:

So you have some concrete evidence staff have not been paid oafcmetty? 

For me concrete would be visibility of a player's bank account, or something from the club's payroll system. So, no, not concrete. But good enough to make me very concerned. Again.

1 hour ago, oafcmetty said:

For me concrete would be visibility of a player's bank account, or something from the club's payroll system. So, no, not concrete. But good enough to make me very concerned. Again.

So what is the trouble / bad news exactly? 

Are you saying that playing or non playing staff haven’t been paid today? Is today pay day at Boundary Park?

4 hours ago, maddog said:

And I’m sure PW is fan enough to understand any protest is because the future of the club is more important than him or the current players. And he will put that across to the players.

I’d bet some of them would actually back a boycott or protest. 

One of the things I hate most about dark times like these is that I regularly find myself nodding at your posts and tweets. 

Fuck off AL :lol:

2 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

One of the things I hate most about dark times like these is that I regularly find myself nodding at your posts and tweets. 

Fuck off AL :lol:

I’m pretty sure that’s not a compliment, but maybe it’s just your 60 years on this planet finally allowing sense to sink in 😉

It isn’t my attendance that matters it is how many turn up and pay on the day. I won’t spend a penny in the ground and haven’t renewed my season ticket. I think Abdallah has got the message but does he understand and will he respond. Nah!!!!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Hands on said:

It isn’t my attendance that matters it is how many turn up and pay on the day. I won’t spend a penny in the ground and haven’t renewed my season ticket. I think Abdallah has got the message but does he understand and will he respond. Nah!!!!

For those that attend, at least don't buy anything in the ground.I have adopted that policy all season.

16 hours ago, latics22 said:

It is pay day today, any news?

16 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Only bad.

10 hours ago, latics22 said:

Yes it’s pay day, no idea if they have been paid

8 hours ago, yarddogs said:

Dan Gardner having a pop on Twitter now doesn’t sound like he’s been paid.

4 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

They were paid last night...

And so another rumour gains credence and then is quashed... 

• Like 2

So is anything planned for today or just a few people full of beer getting  off on calling the owner. I will be going as I’ve already paid  for this season not renewed yet and in the undecided camp  for next season. I joined the trust last week and feel  that  we have to give Al the chance to reply to the trusts letter  don’t think we will get all the questions answered but he needs to engage  with the trust . Let’s get behind the boys today  

• Like 1