11 minutes ago, latics22 said:

You

Being honest when I rang the ticket office at half two they were extremely because of the short time before kick off. Having said that I gave it a miss through no fault of theirs

Edited by another fan

Despite all the underlying issues, I still think if we had just kept PW in charge for the season we would have been in the playoff race, like it or not, Scholes taking over ended the season prematurely and he even called it in his first interview suggesting the playoffs were probably out of reach when we only 5-7 points off!

26 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

They've had their chances, but Iversen sounds like he's saved us a couple of times. Again.

Fantastic that Latics are winning but Iverson "saved us"...isn't that what he is there to do, stop the ball from going in the net?

1 minute ago, Wardie said:

Fantastic that Latics are winning but Iverson "saved us"...isn't that what he is there to do, stop the ball from going in the net?

Indeed it is, but it sounded like he kept us in it when we weren't threatening very much at 0-0 and even at 1-0.