1 hour ago, latics22 said:

Bragner starting Alex l starting Vera on the bench and u don’t think he’s had any input ???

What would you have done? 

Anyhow, if you are right it just means he is a better manager than Scholes. 😂

Just now, Bristolatic said:

With 777 from Grimsby, wouldn't we normally expect a gate of around the 4,300 mark this season? I'll stand corrected if wrong.

Not after a run like we’ve had, surely. If there was a stay away protest it wasn’t very effective.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, laticsrblue said:

ATM 11 points off 6th with 2 games in hand.

Shucky is getting a stiffy.

Today in summary

Meh! doesn't change much this only further highlights that the 2 Peters Wild and Clarke are what's holding this club together right now.

3 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

With 777 from Grimsby, wouldn't we normally expect a gate of around the 4,300 mark this season? I'll stand corrected if wrong.

Even so that’s hardly a huge message sending boycott is it ? Tbh I’m not there but I wasn’t planning on going back again this season anyway before scholes walked. I potd so not willing to part with twenty odd quid with nothing to play for 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Even so that’s hardly a huge message sending boycott is it ? Tbh I’m not there but I wasn’t planning on going back again this season anyway before scholes walked. I potd so not willing to part with twenty odd quid with nothing to play for 

Wonder if all season ticket holders were counted whether they attended or not? 

No idea, just curious. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, singe said:

Wonder if all season ticket holders were counted whether they attended or not? 

No idea, just curious. 

Doubt it. I certainly didn’t think for a second that the reported number seemed higher than the look of the crowd suggested. 

2 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Seems everyone is content to just slip back to normal and forget anything ever happened. 

I support Latics.  You are saying I’m a “joke” for going?  Easy for someone who never goes to say I suppose. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I support Latics.  You are saying I’m a “joke” for going?  Easy for someone who never goes to say I suppose. 

I agree, you are a joke. Also agree that’s nothing to do with your attendance though 😳🤭

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick