Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
real

Kevin Birkett appointed as SLO

Recommended Posts

and his opening gambit is to attack the trust think we can see where this is going 

 

Oldham Trust is deceitful, liars, & getting money out of fans under false pretence they are against OAFC2004 & chairman & trying to split fans. I will produce some of this evidence soon Im just waiting for there next step they forget things came from their last chairman & a director who left. Diane who left them after being the longest serving member because of what they are trying to do to our club she didn't want to be part of it. Don't join oldham Trust they are just after your money they have never stood for the fan in all the time they been going they are a corrupt organization misleading fans.

 
 
 
 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horny for when an innocent April fools joke becomes a reality - nothing would surprise me under this regime...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, beag_teeets said:

Is this the guy that 'coaches' the team from the front of the North Stand?

Yes, but he's not been as effective recently. AL is restricting him on when he can make substitutions. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, beag_teeets said:

Is this the guy that 'coaches' the team from the front of the North Stand?

 

Yes thats him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, peanuts said:

and his opening gambit is to attack the trust think we can see where this is going 

 

Oldham Trust is deceitful, liars, & getting money out of fans under false pretence they are against OAFC2004 & chairman & trying to split fans. I will produce some of this evidence soon Im just waiting for there next step they forget things came from their last chairman & a director who left. Diane who left them after being the longest serving member because of what they are trying to do to our club she didn't want to be part of it. Don't join oldham Trust they are just after your money they have never stood for the fan in all the time they been going they are a corrupt organization misleading fans.

 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

I know the thread is a wind up...but is this bit real? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kowenicki said:

 

I know the thread is a wind up...but is this bit real? 

 

 

He has posted that yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fruitygoo said:

He has posted that yes

 

Well... easily responded to by the Trust and people mentioned. Kill it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trust apears to be stepping up but both its history and current condition presents real credibility issues.

 

I have been a member but am not now and part of the reason why the latter is that I have no idea who any of the trust directors are.  I know the names but on the who's who section of teh Trust's website that's all their is.

 

What I would really like to know is what sort of background the directors have and what makes them the right people for the task.  I'm not suggesting for a second that they aare not or that every director has to be an experienced captain of industry but for the battles that may well lie ahead I would like more confidence than I can currently muster that I can get behind them.

 

Particularly at a time when many of the key roles appear to be vacant how can I get that confidence?

 

I wish it well and respect those willing to step up.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HarryBosch said:

 

I love how this board & this club gives me the opportunity to use this several times every year :grin:

 

 

 

There are a lot of parallels with Barry using the Trust chair to get cosy to Corney - mod of the biggest FB fan group gets close to AL. Shame he has a single-digit IQ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dave_Og said:

The trust apears to be stepping up but both its history and current condition presents real credibility issues.

 

I have been a member but am not now and part of the reason why the latter is that I have no idea who any of the trust directors are.  I know the names but on the who's who section of teh Trust's website that's all their is.

 

What I would really like to know is what sort of background the directors have and what makes them the right people for the task.  I'm not suggesting for a second that they aare not or that every director has to be an experienced captain of industry but for the battles that may well lie ahead I would like more confidence than I can currently muster that I can get behind them.

 

Particularly at a time when many of the key roles appear to be vacant how can I get that confidence?

 

I wish it well and respect those willing to step up.

 

I think you're over thinking things if that's all with regards to just joining or not. 

 

And, to give them their due, all that kind of information has been far better and far more available than it was in the past (for those who like/want that kind of thing)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oafcmetty said:

 

There are a lot of parallels with Barry using the Trust chair to get cosy to Corney - mod of the biggest FB fan group gets close to AL. Shame he has a single-digit IQ.

 

Barry's back in/still in the circle again though it would appear - I'd be interested to know his feelings on Chuckle. Can't imagine him suffering such a fool but can absolutely see him using one..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

 

I think you're over thinking things if that's all with regards to just joining or not. 

 

And, to give them their due, all that kind of information has been far better and far more available than it was in the past (for those who like/want that kind of thing)  

 

It's probaby not the key factor.  I can't see anything like that information - is it available somewhere? 

Given the historic problem of Barry Owen going native coupled with his legendary PR skills  there is a real need for openness that I can't see.   Posting under pseudoynms on here isn't the answer.  Interesting thogh some of the stuff that Underdog puts on here may be it is not the communication method that I would hope for from an organisation seeking to engage decent numbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

 

It's probaby not the key factor.  I can't see anything like that information - is it available somewhere? 

Given the historic problem of Barry Owen going native coupled with his legendary PR skills  there is a real need for openness that I can't see.   Posting under pseudoynms on here isn't the answer.  Interesting thogh some of the stuff that Underdog puts on here may be it is not the communication method that I would hope for from an organisation seeking to engage decent numbers.

 

They're very active on Twitter and, I'd imagine, Facebook too.

 

Here's their who's who, very easy to find (although in need of updating :lol:

 

 

https://trustoldham.co.uk/trust-oldham-whos-who/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HarryBosch said:

 

They're very active on Twitter and, I'd imagine, Facebook too.

 

Here's their who's who, very easy to find (although in need of updating :lol:

 

 

https://trustoldham.co.uk/trust-oldham-whos-who/

 

 

 

 

But that's exactly my point.  I have never, as far as I can remember, met any trust director (past or present) and therefore have no clue as to who they are other than names.

 

There is a real opportunity to build something meaningful here and let's hope it's not too late to do so) but it demands being really on the front foot.  I'm sure I'm not alone in not really understanding what the trust's realistic aims are (from the past I certainly don't think it should include things such as buying equipment for the club).

 

I'm not a churl though (contrary to public opinion) .  Given where we are I'll stump up and join.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, peanuts said:

and his opening gambit is to attack the trust think we can see where this is going 

 

Oldham Trust is deceitful, liars, & getting money out of fans under false pretence they are against OAFC2004 & chairman & trying to split fans. I will produce some of this evidence soon Im just waiting for there next step they forget things came from their last chairman & a director who left. Diane who left them after being the longest serving member because of what they are trying to do to our club she didn't want to be part of it. Don't join oldham Trust they are just after your money they have never stood for the fan in all the time they been going they are a corrupt organization misleading fans.

 
 
 
 

 

 

 

wow....i am intrigued myself  don't we sound like real horrible people. 

 

Getting money out of fans under false pretences?  We have launched a £10 for a year membership (£12) if you want to pay by DD. Its done online so you have a choice. You get a credit card  membership card with anti-skimming technology in it. We have held three events this season, one was free of charge. Our accounts are audited every year (currently with accountant) and submitted to companies house.

 

Waiting for our next steps? Well I have been at a meeting in Manchester with Supporters Direct today with regards to our membership with them and i will be at Tranmere tomorrow if that helps

 

Its hard to respond/understand what the questions are when he removes you from the site he maintains.

 

And I get it.... we are never going to be eveyone's cup of tea. But we are here to safeguard the club. Owners and fans come and go, the club remains.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

 

 

But that's exactly my point.  I have never, as far as I can remember, met any trust director (past or present) and therefore have no clue as to who they are other than names.

 

There is a real opportunity to build something meaningful here and let's hope it's not too late to do so) but it demands being really on the front foot.  I'm sure I'm not alone in not really understanding what the trust's realistic aims are (from the past I certainly don't think it should include things such as buying equipment for the club).

 

I'm not a churl though (contrary to public opinion) .  Given where we are I'll stump up and join.

Hi Dave

 

Yes the profiles are only temporary. We have profiles on the other site with a brief overview of who we were and I must admit a rather decent photo of me on it. The new site is a work in progress. 

 

Previous seasons we tried to have a Trust presence in each stand pre match and Andy has suggested this again, as well of course the events we have run. Andy has also taken up the mantle of review the Trust with regards to objectives, mission statements and how we are evolving/open up to change. Another Trust Director is working on a review of the skill sets we have between us and to indentify any gaps.

 

There is a Q and A on the Trust site as well, if you have any burning questions or you can always send me a PM.

 

Cheers 

 

And if you are looking for me tomorrow I am going in disguise..hahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, underdog said:

 

 

And if you are looking for me tomorrow I am going in disguise..hahah

 

Why don't you outbid Abdallah for Security Steve's services??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, underdog said:

Hi Dave

 

Yes the profiles are only temporary. We have profiles on the other site with a brief overview of who we were and I must admit a rather decent photo of me on it. The new site is a work in progress. 

 

Previous seasons we tried to have a Trust presence in each stand pre match and Andy has suggested this again, as well of course the events we have run. Andy has also taken up the mantle of review the Trust with regards to objectives, mission statements and how we are evolving/open up to change. Another Trust Director is working on a review of the skill sets we have between us and to indentify any gaps.

 

There is a Q and A on the Trust site as well, if you have any burning questions or you can always send me a PM.

 

Cheers 

 

And if you are looking for me tomorrow I am going in disguise..hahah

Thanks for responding. 

 

I will be driving up to Oldham this week.....on Wednesday!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

Thanks for responding. 

 

I will be driving up to Oldham this week.....on Wednesday!! 

ohhhhh....The penny has dropped with me..hahah

 

Hellooooooo..... I will be sending you an email tonight with regards to the contact details for the Trust chap who has your card and delivery.

 

Hello Dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...