Kevin Birkett appointed as SLO

16 minutes ago, peanuts said:

if anybody has the misfortune to run into the Birk tonight just whisper tik tok tik tok i think i may of got under his skin a little on his rant thread 😉😎😁

If it is anyone, it is more likely to be me as I am card collection duties...so I just say tick, tock?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, underdog said:

If it is anyone, it is more likely to be me as I am card collection duties...so I just say tick, tock?

yup think hes getting fed up with it on his rant thread so turn the screw 

1 hour ago, underdog said:

1 hour ago, peanuts said:

yup think hes getting fed up with it on his rant thread so turn the screw 

,.. would it have more effect if it is also done in an Irish accent too?

On 4/1/2019 at 10:49 AM, peanuts said:

and his opening gambit is to attack the trust think we can see where this is going 

Oldham Trust is deceitful, liars, & getting money out of fans under false pretence they are against OAFC2004 & chairman & trying to split fans. I will produce some of this evidence soon Im just waiting for there next step they forget things came from their last chairman & a director who left. Diane who left them after being the longest serving member because of what they are trying to do to our club she didn't want to be part of it. Don't join oldham Trust they are just after your money they have never stood for the fan in all the time they been going they are a corrupt organization misleading fans.

Can someone translate this for me?.

16 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

Can someone translate this for me?.

dont think he can despite repeated requests to back the statement up with evidence he has singularly failed to do so just succeeded in confirm what a fool he is 

4 minutes ago, peanuts said:

dont think he can despite repeated requests to back the statement up with evidence he has singularly failed to do so just succeeded in confirm what a fool he is 

He called me an inbred c''''nt when I challenged him on his anti islam rant a few years ago.I for one, would have doubts on any role within the club.

7 hours ago, singe said:

,.. would it have more effect if it is also done in an Irish accent too?

The Hubby served in a Northern Irish regiment that also recruited from Merseyside and Cheshire. Lovely blokes.

2 minutes ago, underdog said:

The Hubby served in a Northern Irish regiment that also recruited from Merseyside and Cheshire. Lovely blokes.

Oh I hope you didn't read this wrong, I mean his known offensive views on the Irish (my Step mum is Irish) and how it would wind him up.

1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

Wasn't this Birkett SLO malarkey just an April fools gag? At least I bloody hope so. Surely even Abdallah has more sense that that.

Yes! The headline was , but nothing in the thread was.

9 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Or set up a new profile so we don’t know who you are for six months 🗑

Monty.

It's no secret that I am indeed the former "nonaenever". That's covered in another thread. I had tried re-joining the site many times over the months - I decided to leave after too many childish/vaguely threatening messages to my inbox after I sorted the meeting with Corney.

My applications to re-join were constantly knocked back - until the Paul Scholes saga, when it was approved again.

It's good to be back.

11 minutes ago, singe said:

Oh I hope you didn't read this wrong, I mean his known offensive views on the Irish (my Step mum is Irish) and how it would wind him up.

defo not but that the hubby could help me with my accent...hahah

3 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Monty.

It's no secret that I am indeed the former "nonaenever". That's covered in another thread. I had tried re-joining the site many times over the months - I decided to leave after too many childish/vaguely threatening messages to my inbox after I sorted the meeting with Corney.

My applications to re-join were constantly knocked back - until the Paul Scholes saga, when it was approved again.

It's good to be back.

Tracy....concerned that some applications are blocked....can u comment please?

2 minutes ago, pk200 said:

Tracy....concerned that some applications are blocked....can u comment please?

Does this mean the site is connected to, or run by, the Trust?

I had no idea. I can confirm that I tried to re-join on at least 8 occasions - just assumed someone recognised my IP address and knocked me back (because I set up a meeting with Corney??).

When the Scholes saga blew up, I think the site suddenly opened up without the usual checks - does that mean I`ll be kicked off again soon? 🤔

Archived