Aintree 2019

Nobody will be getting the 33/1 I had at Cheltenham but 'my' horse, Pentland Hills goes again at Aintree in the 2.20 on Thursday. 

Favourite's chance but Cheltenham form doesn't always work out at Aintree. 

I have an equally small share in Paris Dixie who is entered but not certain to run in the last race on the card. 

21 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Nobody will be getting the 33/1 I had at Cheltenham but 'my' horse, Pentland Hills goes again at Aintree in the 2.20 on Thursday. 

Favourite's chance but Cheltenham form doesn't always work out at Aintree. 

I have an equally small share in Paris Dixie who is entered but not certain to run in the last race on the card. 

Amassing yourself a tidy stable of horses eh Dave.

Good luck with your runners, hope they do you proud again.

26 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Amassing yourself a tidy stable of horses eh Dave.

Good luck with your runners, hope they do you proud again.

I have four in total - tiny shares but hugely enjoyable.  I did have a 'proper' share before I decided that kids and a mortgage would be more fun.....

Cheers!

On 4/2/2019 at 1:08 PM, Dave_Og said:

I have four in total - tiny shares but hugely enjoyable.  I did have a 'proper' share before I decided that kids and a mortgage would be more fun.....

Cheers!

This is turning into JP and O'leary proportions, congratulations on another win, there can't be many who can say they have part shares in a festival and National meeting winner. 

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

This is turning into JP and O'leary proportions, congratulations on another win, there can't be many who can say they have part shares in a festival and National meeting winner. 

Cheers. Great day even if frozen and soaked. Halfway home!