Pete Wild

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

So your telling me that the owner wanted the club to get relegated and see his investment halved over night?

Now that is bollocks!

No. I'm saying that one man isn't solely responsible. Which is blindingly obvious. 

30 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

So your telling me that the owner wanted the club to get relegated and see his investment halved over night?

Now that is bollocks!

Who said anything about him wanting to get us relegated? Dave is probably adding AL's incompetence as part of the reason.

14 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Still has the sole responsibility for getting us relegated and for that you surely can't pin on the owner

Wellens takes his fair share of the blame, as does Corney and the players because they all could've done more to prevent us being relegated.

But I absolutely will pin a chunk of the blame on the owner because while it was always going to be a turbulent and unsettled season, he made many decisions that made the whole situation worse than it could've been.

And don't call me Shirley.

32 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Wellens takes his fair share of the blame, as does Corney and the players because they all could've done more to prevent us being relegated.

But I absolutely will pin a chunk of the blame on the owner because while it was always going to be a turbulent and unsettled season, he made many decisions that made the whole situation worse than it could've been.

And don't call me Shirley.

He's learnt his lesson though :chubb:

I watched those National League highlights last night and whilst there is a ground or two I wouldn't mind ticking off most of the grounds are depressing shit holes, open ends, lucky if you get a terrace and at the arse end of nowhere, please no :petesake:

If somebody of this man’s honesty, integrity and passion for OUR club is telling us to unite behind the FLG, considering he will have more information available than any one of us mere mortals on here, it’s what we need to do.

ABDALLAH, BARRY AND MO - TIME TO GO!

Wild thing 💙

On 8/12/2019 at 8:38 AM, OLDHAMADE said:

Now that is bollocks!

He’s no need to worry about his investment being halved, there’s nothing tangible he’s invested in to be halved 

On 8/17/2019 at 5:44 PM, singe said:

PW has faced 4 recently former League sides in his first 5 games. W2 D1 L1. Far from disgraced, with a core of a team that was mediocre last year.

Bit early.  Started well though. 

Shez on the the other hand... Shuck must be suicidal. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2019 at 11:42 PM, johnafoafc said:

Good luck to him, hopefully he’ll do a better job than the last ex Latics manager who went to The Shay. Read the other day that Ronnie Moore also fancies the Halifax gig.

I wonder if he'd come here ....

Archived