Pete Wild

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

I believe Wild has set them.up to be hard to break down , but very impressive on the attack   they have certainly taken to Pete wild 

I'm amazed anyone could doubt what he could achieve based on what he did for us, especially in the circumstances with the interference.

AL’s statement telling us Wild wanted a break from football was total bollocks like everything else he’s said since taking over!!

As a lifelong supporter it must have been a massive wrench to walk out of  his dream job. His reactions to our winner at Fulham told us everything we needed to know about his love of the club.

🤡🤡🤡🤡ABDALLAH OUT🤡🤡🤡🤡

44 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Anyone who fancies a trip up to The Shay be aware that its £20 to get in which surprised me given it was a non league game. They play at home again on Saturday I think.

They’ve got an offer on for this Saturday’s home game for anyone who may fancy a trip over the border.  A tenner in for season ticket holders at football league clubs.

19 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Sounds like most Oldham fans about nearly any manager we get or any player we sign to be fair

There is quite a difference between between PWs record and someone who has won everything there is to win in Kuwait. 

You are right, it did sound like us when PW was appointed initially, though. 

21 hours ago, singe said:

There is quite a difference between between PWs record and someone who has won everything there is to win in Kuwait. 

You are right, it did sound like us when PW was appointed initially, though. 

yeah looks like halifax have won the raffle doesent it 

• 4 months later...

Pete Wild's dad sadly passed away recently and his funeral is this week - his dad was also called Pete Wild.

Some of you may remember him as the landlord of The Regent (he who invented "loony juice") & then The Roebuck in Oldham town centre (both now demolished). Also at The Junction Inn at Denshaw and a stint at the sump 'ole in Chadderton.

Great fella - sadly missed and condolences to his son.

Archived