Pete Wild

19 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He's what I would call "badged up to fuck."

Fuck you Abdallah, fuck you Mo and fuck you Bullshit Baz. I know for a fact you're reading this - you're ruining the club, you set of bell ends. And whilst I'm at it - fuck you Trust Oldham...

Are they deffo reading though ? Who does the reading ? That fat fuck ? 

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has he took an extra bag of silver to say he wasn't sacked. In a way the worse thing about this is Sinnott, can no longer  give us goss. I know he says it wasn’t wild, but it’s pretty obvs it was. We will soon find out, if Barry is reading did Sinnott  contribute to the sacking. No offence Sinnott just speaking out loud.

4 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Has he took an extra bag of silver to say he wasn't sacked. In a way the worse thing about this is Sinnott, can no longer  give us goss. I know he says it wasn’t wild, but it’s pretty obvs it was. We will soon find out, if Barry is reading did Sinnott  contribute to the sacking. No offence Sinnott just speaking out loud.

He wasn't sacked. He quit. And I've never spoken to him in my life...

2 minutes ago, latics22 said:

What’s the alternative to speaking out loud ? Whispering under your breath ? 😂😂

The way I see it...

If Wild is leaving for said 'personal reasons' then fair enough.

But we all suspect this isn't the reason.

If this is the case, I feel AL has dropped an even bigger bollock than usual in the fact he's missed a decent opportunity to slightly redeem himself by being honest for once/first time he's had the opportunity since the letter reply and trust meeting etc.

If he had come out and said Wild has decided to leave due to a difference of opinion or something closer to the truth, he'd have gained back a very very small part of respect from some of the fan base.

Instead it appears he's rolled out a lie to try and paper the cracks as usual. When Wild takes a new job in a few weeks and he clearly isn't taking a break from football, we'll all see once again how much of a pathological liar he is...and some will probably still refuse to remove the wool from their eyes.

3 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

6 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Gardner on the other hand...

3 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Good, we still have our source ! I’m starting to think it’s AL! There is hardly anyone left. Although, yiu are friends with him on face book? Strange you’ve never spoken to him in your life !?

4 minutes ago, Senor_Coconut said:

No manager appointed til end of Junemid July, mark my words.

FIFY
Nice 10 weeks dosh saved. He probably thinks they aren't playing so why pay anyone.
Funny how the French 5th divisions signings will materialise though.

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

You're a scab if you fund this regime to the tune of a single penny, plain and simple.

No you aren't. Scab is a very emotive term and the circumstances don't fit the criteria to use it, yet. 

I take it you haven't bought an away ticket in advance since Scholes left then. 

1 minute ago, rudemedic said:

No you aren't. Scab is a very emotive term and the circumstances don't fit the criteria to use it, yet. 

I take it you haven't bought an away ticket in advance since Scholes left then. 

Correct, although I did have a moment of weakness and buy an ifollow pass for Exeter.

13 minutes ago, Ryan said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9023473/pete-wild-oldham-athletic-paul-scholes-league-two/

“Planned cuts of staff meant that the 34-year-old was left without a backroom team and both parties decided to end his deal.”

You're a scab if you fund this regime to the tune of a single penny, plain and simple.

The headline writer is either illiterate or idiotic (or both).

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Correct, although I did have a moment of weakness and buy an ifollow pass for Exeter.

Which the club get a cut of. OK your £1.50 or whatever it is, isn't a lot in the grand scheme of things, it is still money to the club. 

PS Don't buy the Sun. 

What's sad in manager's come here with hope and enthusiasm and within months they look broken men.

I saw this in the similar forlorn demeanour of Bunn, Scholes and Wild in the end.

Just now, rudemedic said:

Which the club get a cut of. OK your £1.50 or whatever it is, isn't a lot in the grand scheme of things, it is still money to the club. 

PS Don't buy the Sun. 

Yeah, I realise that. But even more has come out since then - the line has to be drawn somewhere.

2 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Not seen anyone apart from the trust supporting AL. Assume this is aimed at them

There's a few more lurking, they just aren't as vocal.

I can't be arsed to do it myself but I'd love to see a timeline of all the shitty things AL has done or been accused of since he arrived (including number of staff moved on). Would be even better to slap it infront of him and see how he could defend it.

1 hour ago, True Tic said:

So many different scenarios possible with this.

PW could have been told he wont be getting the job next season and decided to go.

There could well be a genuine personal reason why he has left.

He may have decided he cant work under this regime anymore, but he still needs an income surely, mortgage kids etc which he mentioned not long ago.

My guess, purely a guess, is he has been offered a position with another club.

Next management team for us ? god knows, but based on the last couple of years, more chaos is on the way.

My guess is he'd not got managers job and no youth acadamy job either if the rumours its to be scrapped are true.

Archived