Pete Wild

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/8/2019 at 7:31 AM, yarddog73 said:

Warburton signs for Northampton on a 2 year deal, exactly the type of player we should be taking a punt on. Willoughby at FCUM will also probably make the step up and be another we miss out on.

Warburton wasn’t foreign enough for the owners 😂

15 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Think manager first game of the season is fairly common when the change happens after the season ends. 

Will they give odds for Marco? 

We could be the first club to operate without a manager, AL and his brother signs the players, picks the team, just have a fitness coach on the staff. £thousands saved.

Hope they don't read this.🤐

9 hours ago, Ryan said:

Some belters on that ‘Realistic Oldham Athletic Supporters’ Facebook page, deluded isn’t the word...

I went on there after reading on here it was a laugh at the amount of delusional folk, thought i’d give it a go, and its certainly entertaining. I’ve been arguing on multiple topics the last few days, there is literally some crazy people follow Oldham. Don’t think I’ll last too much longer on there. 

This is a gem from a bloke I’m disagreeing with at the moment about AL investing 3M in to us.

“Menig was a Corney era signing. You remember how we had all the administrators and trouble with HMRC and winding up orders from courts and so on and suddenly we’ve not had any of them for ages. It’s almost as if somebody paid them. Wonder who on Earth that could be. If you wanna believe the hear say shite the Trust are gonna sprout feel free. Some people will never be happy with anything he does, could sign Messi and people would still moan ffs”

9 hours ago, Ryan said:

Some belters on that ‘Realistic Oldham Athletic Supporters’ Facebook page, deluded isn’t the word...

I went on there after reading on here it was a laugh at the amount of delusional folk, thought i’d give it a go, and its certainly entertaining. I’ve been arguing on multiple topics the last few days, there is literally some crazy people follow Oldham. Don’t think I’ll last too much longer on there. 

This is a gem from a bloke I’m disagreeing with at the moment about AL investing 3M in to us.

“Menig was a Corney era signing. You remember how we had all the administrators and trouble with HMRC and winding up orders from courts and so on and suddenly we’ve not had any of them for ages. It’s almost as if somebody paid them. Wonder who on Earth that could be. If you wanna believe the hear say shite the Trust are gonna sprout feel free. Some people will never be happy with anything he does, could sign Messi and people would still moan ffs”

49 minutes ago, daniel said:

That wasn't from Stephen Partington was it?

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

That wasn't from Stephen Partington was it?

It wasn’t, but I have had a few laughs at his level of stupidness too, I think he runs it or is admin. Comes across as a right Berk. 

6 hours ago, daniel said:

Apologies if you know him haha 

No I don't know him but you are right he comes across as a right Berk, hes as thick as fuck.

He must be one of those people that responds to those emails from Nigerian princes saying they want to deposit $10,000,000 dollars into their bank account if they pass on their bank details.

10 hours ago, daniel said:

Sprout 😂

6 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

No I don't know him but you are right he comes across as a right Berk, hes as thick as fuck.

He must be one of those people that responds to those emails from Nigerian princes saying they want to deposit $10,000,000 dollars into their bank account if they pass on their bank details.

7 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Lol - hope not - he was a Police Constable for years - Shaw beat bobby for a long time - he's actually a really nice fella and Latics through and through - does seem to have been beguiled somewhat by "the eastern promise" though. 

3 minutes ago, latics22 said:

He won’t spill any beans, too much to lose 

I'm expecting "taken it as far as I could/want to explore new opportunities/would hate to leave the club he loves on a sour note etc..." 

2 hours ago, singe said:

He's a beauty him! Recently went on a big banning spree (against anyone who dared to ask questions over AL) and justified it by saying that the group was under threat from the powers that be because he couldn't verify that certain members profile picture's were of themselves.

Aye sure pal, Zuckerberg is knocking at your door personally demanding you stop violating a rule that literally doesn't exist...

Archived