Colchester (a) - Match thread

Any fitness issues aside, I think the team virtually picks itself and remains unchanged- we are likely to see a different bench though. 

Colchester have some additional events on

Plus a free programme 

Presumably pre-match drinking will be in one of the pubs mentioned here? https://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-two/colchester-united.html#apubs-for-away-fans

6 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Any fitness issues aside, I think the team virtually picks itself and remains unchanged- we are likely to see a different bench though. 

Colchester have some additional events on

Plus a free programme 

Presumably pre-match drinking will be in one of the pubs mentioned here? https://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-two/colchester-united.html#apubs-for-away-fans

How many extra on the crowd I wonder?

45 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

It's my closest fixture I think (either that or Cambriodge).  I'm going tenpin bowling

21 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

I was offered the full prawn sandwich treatment for this by a Colchester based customer and still couldn’t be arsed, cheers AL. 

The team and Pete Wild thank you for your loyal support.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Why's it odd. My son loves it and it was his birthday during the week. 

What an odd comment. 

Even without the family commitments, why is it odd? I have such a disconnect with the club at the moment that I can’t be bothered going the 2 miles to matches we’ve already paid for. People can choose not to pay to go to an away match, regardless of distance. 

22 minutes ago, LaticsPete said:

But if you proclaim (probably a bit strong) that you are not going, and give your reasons ( “a disconnect with the club”), then you have to expect a critique of them surely? 

Do you really need an explanation right now. Id be distributed if anyone can't see why their is a disconnect right now. Id say that they don't follow the club or have an understanding whats going on.

Edited by GlossopLatic
  • Like 1