Colchester (a) - Match thread

I was on course for 20 games this season before the Scholes situation but decided after that that my hard earned would be better off spent elsewhere until we could be less of a shambles. Made other plans for today but would be lying if I said I’m not regretting that decision.

I absolutely sympathise with all those staying away but equally understand how difficult that is to sustain - it’s in our blood.

As for the game I think lots will depend on who has this lurgy. Another must win if we want play offs - as they all are from here on in.

13 hours ago, LaticsLegend said:

Another thread turned into a bizarre argument between a few members.

Never change, lads.

I was reading one of the Tranmere forums, white review I think, after Tuesday's game. It was full of balanced objective on topic comments with no-one slagging other posters off. It was quite unnerving and I had to get back on here quickly to feel at home. 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

Coach breaking down? Wouldn’t have been an away trip on Barlows in the 60s if that didn’t happen. 

I remember going to Macclesfield, my youngest daughter decided to go on another coach with her mates. It broke down and she missed the match. Latics lost, anyway, so not much changes, apparently. :D