Club response to Trust letter

29 minutes ago, Andy b said:

Thanks Andy.

As it was an "open letter" from the fans (via the Trust) that was sent to AL, it's strange that it's not an "open letter" in reply.

Is it AL who has specifically requested that the full reply is not published please or was that a Trust decision?

Well atleast he's acknowledged the letter and while I wasn't expecting him to divulge us with any commercially sensitive information (and nor should he) Their is nothing here to hang our hats on to suggest he is going to improve things.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Yet more bullshit coming from him. I imagine he'll be releasing another statement on the website in the next week. He is such a fucking liar.

If he reckons he's never interfered with team selection, I trust his lawyers are going to be taking action against @OAFCMIKE, Paul Scholes and Richie Wellens as they have all gone public to say he has been. But he won't because he knows it's a big pack of lies.

Prick...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

He’s replied at least... however, how he can say he hasn’t interfered with team selection?? 

Can I ask, the information you can’t share. Is this good information ie paints him a positive light?  Is it information that because he’s shared it shows he’s trying to engage ?

57 minutes ago, Andy b said:

Thanks Andy. 

Can only comment on the summary from the Trust as the response is withheld.

Lots or words - no actions - could have been sent to meet the date but was late - shows a dismissive attitude to fans and Trust...two fingers....

So we need to agree the next steps -  a plan we all agree with - and get on  with it. If this drifts into close season we will lose momentum