Latics announce End Of Season Awards Dinner 2018/19

5 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Quite agree. Wasn't expecting too much this season but the standard of football is miles lower than League 1 and with a well balanced team, both on and off the pitch, the play-offs at least was easily achievable. 

It was, but we don't have either of those things. Given what we actually have on and off the pitch we've done better than I expected. 

11 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Are we not taking in to account that the standard of this league is far and away worse than anyone could have possibly imagined ? Not going up is an underachievement IMO

On budget and data we are about where we should be.

13 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Burn was rubbish. Sorry. We should have done a lot better given the state of this league. The fact that Play offs are still being mentioned shows you how weak the competition is. 

We were alright for periods under Bunn and we were shit for periods. That cycle would probably have continued and seen us in the playoff places in my opinion. And we’d still be moaning that we weren’t top  3 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

We were alright for periods under Bunn and we were shit for periods. That cycle would probably have continued and seen us in the playoff places in my opinion. And we’d still be moaning that we weren’t top  3 

I think you’re right tbf

On 4/20/2019 at 1:27 PM, HarryBosch said:

A lot of the football was poor but we mustn't forget that he was, as has become our trait, brought in late in the summer without the opportunity to build a team. His position reminded me of that of Steve Robinson where he tried to build from the  back because he didn't have the attacking players he trusted.

He might have gone on to be shite but we will never know. 

8 hours ago, Latics and England said:

A lot of the football was poor but we mustn't forget that he was, as has become our trait, brought in late in the summer without the opportunity to build a team. His position reminded me of that of Steve Robinson where he tried to build from the  back because he didn't have the attacking players he trusted.

He might have gone on to be shite but we will never know. 

Robbo is doing pretty well in Scotland