28 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Love a girl who likes to drive fast 😳

So simply! U going to stick with your abstaining , if we win the next two and it’s down to those bastards Northampton! Can you imagine, we are going up you are staying down !

Exeter booked. Didn’t think I’d be saying that a few week ago.

Start of the season I was well up for this fixture, then the events unfolded and I lost interest massively. Didn’t attend on Saturday despite being a season ticket holder. I ain’t renewing next year as it stands with the owners shenanigans (I know everyone has their own opinion on what’s best to do but I’ve decided to take a step back from home games and attend away) I went for drinks in town instead for a bank holiday thinking the game would be a bit of a dead rubber and we’d get rolled 2-0, ended up watching the second half in beer garden. 

If there’s one thing that will got fans back through door it’s winning football matches, let’s go and get in them bloody play offs!! Would love a good turn out against Northampton if we’re in with a shout.

Edited by MAC0AFC
  • Like 1

On 4/22/2019 at 8:13 PM, rudemedic said:

By my maths 2 draws over our next 2 games can mean it goes to the final day. The only way 2 draws wouldn't be enough is if Newport win on Saturday, they've got Lincoln at home. 

However, if we beat Exeter but Newport beat both us and Lincoln, we can't catch Newport. 

If we lose at Exeter it's done too, no matter the results we get against Newport and Northampton. 

3 wins and we are in. No matter what. That should be the focus of every fan and staff member. 

2 Oldham 6 4 2 0 11 4 +7 14
3 Newport 6 3 3 0 9 2 +7 12

20 Northampton 6 1 2 3 9 12 -3 5
21 Exeter 6 1 2 3 8 12 -4

Off current form Exeter & Northampton are very winnable.

Newport however are a different story. They’ve not conceded many goals lately and have only lost 3 home games all season.  

We will need to take full advantage of any chances we create.

If we can beat Exeter then Newport will be a huge fixture.

I’ll be on a plane that night until 11.00pm without internet so the suspense will probably do me in😂

1 hour ago, cornishblue said:

Any idea on tickets sold as there was only an initial 750 tickets available. 

400 standing and 350 seating according to the website. 

Tried to buy my tickets at the Exeter ticket office first before ordering them over the phone (arrived today) and they said there were about 1300ish available in total.  Seating will be fairly limited but there should be more than enough spaces in the away terrace.

2 hours ago, rvlatic said:

Exeter City FC (First Team) v Oldham Athletic FC (First Team)
Football League 2    
Referee: Sarginson, Christopher
Assistant Referee: Howick, Kevin
Assistant Referee: Shaw, Simon
Fourth Official: Durkin, James

Think he's still trying to find Kean Bryan.

4 hours ago, rvlatic said:

Exeter City FC (First Team) v Oldham Athletic FC (First Team)
Football League 2    
Referee: Sarginson, Christopher
Assistant Referee: Howick, Kevin
Assistant Referee: Shaw, Simon
Fourth Official: Durkin, James

https://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/sport/10157227.dallas-delight-for-referee-james/

4th official is the son of that hot dog attracting prick, Paul

1 hour ago, OAFCBilly said:

30 comps too tbf, so pretty much 500

Hi Billy, How come when I bought my ticket and the 2 kids online it said there was no standing available so I had to pay £45 for 3 seated tickets but ive since found out theres plenty of standing available..Was there a problem with the eticket site?

36 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Hi Billy, How come when I bought my ticket and the 2 kids online it said there was no standing available so I had to pay £45 for 3 seated tickets but ive since found out theres plenty of standing available..Was there a problem with the eticket site?

We’ve no standing tickets left. Exeter said they’d sent us 400 Standing and 350 Seated when really they’ve sent us 350 Standing and 400 Seating. Before we closed up at 5 earlier we had one standing ticket left 

There will be standing tickets available on the day as far as I’m aware but we don’t advertise pay on the day until a day before the date of the fixture at the request of the hosting team

If you want you can phone us tomorrow and we can refund you for your tickets and then you can just pay on the day in the standing section?