Only 4 days left to get a season ticket before adult prices increase by 33%.

I suspect that the recent upturn in form will increase the number of people who will renew but there are clearly some very difficult decisions for people to make.

Reports suggest that numbers are down materially on last year so it must be the case that there are many hundreds of us who either haven't decided whether to renew or are purposefully leaving it to the wire before doing so.

I can see both sides of the argument. I strongly disagree with a lot of what is going on at the club and see buying a ST as accepting such things. On the other hand, if sales are low that would legitimize reducing the playing budget. 

By giving up a season ticket Id be giving up a habit of a lifetime. Im going to be limping in buying one Im not sure Im ready to go completely cold turkey on Latics just yet. But while Im happy to see the team performing as it has at the moment Im not optimistic about next season whichever division we are in.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

By giving up a season ticket Id be giving up a habit of a lifetime. Im going to be limping in buying one Im not sure Im ready to go completely cold turkey on Latics just yet. But while Im happy to see the team performing as it has at the moment Im not optimistic about next season whichever division we are in.

Think many feel the same.  I am renewing four tickets this week otherwise I will end up spending more watching on iplayer.  I live in hope that the trust can get some engagement with the owners.  

3 hours ago, Oafc88 said:

Any update on season tickets?

Even if theres nothing to extend the deadline, theres been nothing on the website to say its the final day?

There has been nothing since early March. A very strange lack of marketing.

If the deadline isn't extended there will be  very few sold after today so you would think we'd have been being blitzed with reminders for at least the last week.

12 minutes ago, underdog said:

Bit the bullet and renewed today from Isle of Skye on my jollies

No answer lunchtime via phone so logged online, created myself, selected and paid for it all.

Phew!

Lucky you on the Isle of skye, what a beautiful place. 

26 minutes ago, underdog said:

Bit the bullet and renewed today from Isle of Skye on my jollies

No answer lunchtime via phone so logged online, created myself, selected and paid for it all.

Phew!

Sorry nobody was able to answer you, but I’m glad you used the online system. It is really good and easy to use, and makes our life a lot easier! 😂

13 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Lucky you on the Isle of skye, what a beautiful place. 

Cheers..jist done tbe NC500 route but factored in Skye. Wildcampednat old man of storr and just on Dunvegan now.

Sunburn and frost bite everyday now where does that remind me of..oh yes BP...hehe

Any recommendations?

7 minutes ago, underdog said:

Cheers..jist done tbe NC500 route but factored in Skye. Wildcampednat old man of storr and just on Dunvegan now.

Sunburn and frost bite everyday now where does that remind me of..oh yes BP...hehe

Any recommendations?

When we were there my 2 boys were 14 and 12 in 2008. Cycling was a passion and fishing. We tended to incorporate these. I would say just take in the beauty and tranquility of the place, you will be back in the rat race before you know it. 

2 minutes ago, disjointed said:

When we were there my 2 boys were 14 and 12 in 2008. Cycling was a passion and fishing. We tended to incorporate these. I would say just take in the beauty and tranquility of the place, you will be back in the rat race before you know it. 

Cheers...just a tad rainy now..but lovely

23 hours ago, OAFCBilly said:

Sorry nobody was able to answer you, but I’m glad you used the online system. It is really good and easy to use, and makes our life a lot easier! 😂

Hope the phone is manned next week as I  suspect you may get quite a few requests for refunds.

Absolute joke.

Why would the club say one thing and do another?

Those who were worried the early bird discount period was going to end, went out of their way to raise the funds required to get a ST as loyal fans and yet now the discount is just extended.

What about the interest these fans could have got with the money in their bank or the extra time needed to raise the funds?

13 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Absolute joke.

Those who were worried the early bird discount period was going to end, went out of their way to raise the funds required to get a ST as loyal fans and yet now the discount is just extended.

What about the interest these fans could have got with the money in their bank or the extra time needed to raise the funds?

Who is most adept at that?

33 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

What about the interest these fans could have got with the money in their bank 

You avin a laff...£270 at 1% pa which you’d be lucky to get at this time gets you £2.70.

Over a month that’s Shade over £2!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

You avin a laff...£270 at 1% pa which you’d be lucky to get at this time gets you £2.70.

How many we sold 1500? That's £3,000 in total. The amount is material anyway it's the principle. Why set a deadline and then change it. 

24 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I make it  22.5p over 1 month

20 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

How many we sold 1500? That's £3,000 in total. The amount is material anyway it's the principle. Why set a deadline and then change it. 

Changing tack when things don’t go to plan? That’s a new one on me. 🤔

1 hour ago, mikeroyboy said:

Changing tack when things don’t go to plan? That’s a new one on me. 🤔

Its a sensible thing to do Marco might want to think about that because people are voting with their feet and its probably to do with him.

Edited by GlossopLatic

2 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

Absolute joke.

Let's say £350 at 1.5% for a month.  That's 44p less tax if it's due.  Don't panic.