8 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Not unless we build a metal barrier in there like the one separating the RRE and the OACT Family Stand.

Yes that's right. That's generally how segregation works.

The away stand is the away stand, regardless of how many tickets the away team sells in there

There's plenty of clubs that have the away fans share with home fans. 
Huddersfield for example? Just have a shed load of netting down the middle, although I grant the way the Chaddy End is structured that wouldn't be as straight forward

2 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

I know.... was just speaking out aloud. Does Marco fancy swapping it back, so long as we can get some booze and food in their somehow....?

And the barriers that block the view fixed and the big hole is the side and the draft that comes through the back...

42 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

There's plenty of clubs that have the away fans share with home fans. 
Huddersfield for example? Just have a shed load of netting down the middle, although I grant the way the Chaddy End is structured that wouldn't be as straight forward

that's exactly why we can't :) 

44 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

I know.... was just speaking out aloud. Does Marco fancy swapping it back, so long as we can get some booze and food in their somehow....?

There was booze & food (terms used loosely) in there prior to away fans going in... 

11 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

As far as I'm aware normal capacity

So we can expect all 13,000 seats to be available if we make the playoffs or draw a big team at home in the cup next season, despite the fact we didn't even have normal capacity for a game at home to Mansfield at the bank holiday...?

15 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

So we can expect all 13,000 seats to be available if we make the playoffs or draw a big team at home in the cup next season, despite the fact we didn't even have normal capacity for a game at home to Mansfield at the bank holiday...?

As far as I'm aware we did have normal capacity for the Mansfield game, aside from the area of the Main Stand that was affected by Sky's gantry

4 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

So we didn't have the normal capacity then...?

I think he was responding to the query raised earlier about a much reduced capacity due to insufficient trained staff. 

If Sky are there (which they will be) then presumably we lose a few hundred for that?  How many seats did we lose on Monday?  

33 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

So we didn't have the normal capacity then...?

25 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I think he was responding to the query raised earlier about a much reduced capacity due to insufficient trained staff. 

If Sky are there (which they will be) then presumably we lose a few hundred for that?  How many seats did we lose on Monday?  

@Lee Sinnott what @kowenicki said.

Our grounds capacity is about 13,500, but we'll never be able to sell this many for safety reasons/segregation etc. This isn't just the case with us but pretty much every club, Old Trafford have a capacity of 76,000, but they only had 74,431 there yesterday. This is due to safety reasons etc 

@kowenicki Yes we lost about 300

3 hours ago, oafcshuck said:

So can the Chaddy End never be segregated?

Like if we got Forest Green in the play-offs and they only brought 1200 and we could sell out? We'd just leave 1,500/2,000 unused seats around?

We didn't even sell out for Everton not long back

20 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

If we aren’t to make it, I’d rather we lose on Saturday and just be done with it.

I kinda get this. If we aren't gonna make it, I'd rather just be put out of our misery. It's always the hope that kills you, especially with Latics...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Surely if it was properly looked into segregation in the Chadderton would be viable. Would make a bit of atmosphere at well.

That being said. When the RRE is brimmed it makes a lot of noise and is quite a site.

Only one set of loos in the chaddy aren't there?

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I kinda get this. If we aren't gonna make it, I'd rather just be put out of our misery. It's always the hope that kills you, especially with Latics...

It's like doing a Yankee. If you get three out of four it's much better to get the last three than the first three. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

Been a while but think there are 2 sets ?

3 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Thought there was another set on North Stand side 

Thought those loos went with the development of the North Stand. Fairly certain they were voted the worst toilets in English football at some point. 

I doubt there are 2 sets of loos (male, female and disabled) in the stand. 

Just in case: Play-off dates

Semi-final 1st leg: Either Thursday 9th May 7.45 pm (A) or Friday 10th May 7.45 pm (B). Whether the tie is A or B is determined after consultation with police.

Semi-final 2nd leg: Either Sunday 12th May 6 pm (A) or Monday 13th May 7.45 pm (B).

Final: Saturday 25th May 3 pm.

27 minutes ago, Fyldelatic said:

Just in case: Play-off dates

Semi-final 1st leg: Either Thursday 9th May 7.45 pm (A) or Friday 10th May 7.45 pm (B). Whether the tie is A or B is determined after consultation with police.

Semi-final 2nd leg: Either Sunday 12th May 6 pm (A) or Monday 13th May 7.45 pm (B).

Final: Saturday 25th May 3 pm.

25th is all that matters!