Exeter Minibus

I’m attempting to run a minibus to Exeter if anyone is interested please DM me. 

Setting off from OL2 at 6:00am and returning straight after the match. 

£45 per person. 

Need to let minibus firm know tomorrow latest. 

Cheers 

Edited by Dick_Valentine

There’s a supporter on Twitter that might be interested but he’s not on here and doesn’t know how to use these forums.

Are you still taking bookings? Have you any contact details that you can message me and I’ll send them over to the guy on Twitter? Cheers

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

There’s a supporter on Twitter that might be interested but he’s not on here and doesn’t know how to use these forums.

Are you still taking bookings? Have you any contact details that you can message me and I’ll send them over to the guy on Twitter? Cheers

Is that Adam you are on about Billy? 

3 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Nothing concrete yet other than a maybe. I’ll send you my details, cheers. 

4 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

I'm going to ask @Matt if he can approve the his membership.

I don't K ow him from Adam (!) so not vouching for him though! 

I’ve just been on to the coach firm, they also have a 28 seater at £32 per person. 

Tall order given the current booking status, but I’m sure there’s quite a few out there who must fancy it? I was at Exeter City a couple of season ago, great city and club. 

1 hour ago, OAFCBilly said:

I’ll send a tweet out on the ticket office twitter tomorrow asking supporters that are after travel to contact us and we’ll pass on your details :) 

Billy the owner doesn't deserve someone who knows how to treat the customer. We'll done. 

• Thanks 1