Jim Fryatt

Wasn't Jim Fryatt leading the line on a wet, windy , winters Tuesday night game at Scunthorpe, when Scunny gave debuts to two sixteen or so year olds in Keegan and Clements ! I think we won 3-2, with Jim bullying Clements the whole game.

49 minutes ago, disjointed said:

My thoughts are with you LN, I know your pain having just recently lost my dad.

38 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I echo the thoughts of Stevie and disjointed sorry to hear of your loss Lionheart.

Thank you for your kind words. It makes it difficult when I am on the other side of the world. I didnt find out until Weds morning my time, so am still a little numb at the moment.

Once again, thank you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

So did I. I lost my dad on Monday night. I couldnt handle losing one of our heroes as well.

Very sorry to hear of your loss, please accept my sympathies. Is it you or one of the other Latics fans in Oz who has the famous fridge? If so I hope when the time is right you'll open it up and raise a beer to his memory.

9 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

Thank you for your kind words. It makes it difficult when I am on the other side of the world. I didnt find out until Weds morning my time, so am still a little numb at the moment.

Once again, thank you.

Sorry to hear about Dad, thoughts are with you.

On 4/25/2019 at 11:02 AM, L1onheartNew said:

So did I. I lost my dad on Monday night. I couldnt handle losing one of our heroes as well.

sorry to hear your sad news, take care.

Edited by OLDHAMADE
Spelling error