Expectations For Next Season

19 hours ago, singe said:

I am not going to renew my iFollow as a mini protest. At least for a month, and that's dosh saved - no idea where I  got that from..

IF we start OK I can renew pretty quickly, but if it's a bad start, and other factors I  can decide then.

Best watch out, it automatically renews these days. 

3 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

If only you could see my face after reading another one of your whinging posts that are all the fucking same these days, you’d see exactly the same reaction as your buddy’s. 

FFS change the record. You and your pal will be all over him like a tramp on chips if he gets off to a winning start. In fact , with your past record it’ll probably be at half time in the opener if we are 1-0 up. 

3 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Do you get that a lot? 

Hilarious - am I supposed to be intimidated by you 2 or something?

You both seem to "follow" me and make derogatory comments. I haven't risen to the bait before but, trust me, you don't intimidate me one little bit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

Hilarious - am I supposed to be intimidated by you 2 or something?

You both seem to "follow" me and make derogatory comments. I haven't risen to the bait before but, trust me, you don't intimidate me one little bit.

❓

I agree with your points about Latics, how things are going and the outlook for the future. 

But they’re clearly not trying to intimidate you - they’re just saying you’re repetitive, pessimistic and boring. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, maddog said:

❓

I agree with your points about Latics, how things are going and the outlook for the future. 

But they’re clearly not trying to intimidate you - they’re just saying you’re repetitive, pessimistic and boring. 🤷‍♀️

Good job you said that. I’ve tracked your IP address and know where you live. 

Your safe. 

For now ...

• Like 1