Squad movements, summer 2019

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

If Urko Vera reported for training, would it suggest;

a. We’re doing the lad a favour in keeping him fit before he finds a club?

b. There’s something very strange going on?

c. He’s a good player, you’d like to sign him?

Absy and Mo might feel like he has more to offer and Banny is the man to get it out of him.

1 minute ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Would the pigs

a, fly high

b, flow low

c, fly at a moderate height 

Posts like that make me fly off the handle.

30 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Seems to be with Andy yeah. Would you

a, agree

b, disagree

c, not give two squirts of piss 

😩😳

Would you give two squirts if piss if we offered Nicky Maynard less than we had been paying Urko Vera?

6 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

This is gonna get tiresome... if you’re genuinely interested how much urine I’d be willing to part with for them I will answer in due course however. 

You’ve got the idea though. We’ve missed out on both Maynard & Mayor cos we haven’t offered enough... but we were ‘reportedly’ paying Maouche £4K & Vera £3K a week.

2 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

You’ve got the idea though. We’ve missed out on both Maynard & Mayor cos we haven’t offered enough... but we were ‘reportedly’ paying Maouche £4K & Vera £3K a week.

And we could have been paying Rick Holden £50k a week back in the day but what has that got to do with us not signing Mayor or Maynard in the present? 

8 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Exactly. Completely irrelevant as was your comparison that you attempted to draw

What we were apparently paying players sourced by the Lemmy brothers last season is very relevant to what we appear not to be willing to pay players not sourced by the Lemmy’s this season.

On a positive note Chris O'Grady pitched up for training yesterday, should make the 900 miles round trip even more enjoyable to see him start as the lone 'forward'.

This really is the club that just keeps giving.

5 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

On a positive note Chris O'Grady pitched up for training yesterday, should make the 900 miles round trip even more enjoyable to see him start as the lone 'forward'.

This really is the club that just keeps giving.

I'm pretty confident he won't be the only forward on the books come the big kick off.

11 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Absy and Mo might feel like he has more to offer and Banny is the man to get it out of him.

If Absy and Mo could get anything more out of him they would qualify for the Magic Circle.

Archived