2019/20 new home and away shirts.

D51n679W0AE7e5b.jpg
Quite like the design, good to have the classic Hummel chevrons on the sleeves. Always happy when the sponsor is just a word, not a colourful mess of a logo. I like the dark grey with the orange, a bit of a twist to set it apart from other recent orange ones.

Always a big laugh to see creases in a kit launch photo too.

Edited by Simpo

Poor them by Hummel’s standards as they normally produce very smart kits, shite and Sondicoesque these...

Ah well, I haven’t bought one for years anyway so I’ll leave it at that rather than excessively moaning about something so minor when there’s much more pressing issues at oafc.

6 hours ago, Simpo said:

D51n679W0AE7e5b.jpg
Quite like the design, good to have the classic Hummel chevrons on the sleeves. Always happy when the sponsor is just a word, not a colourful mess of a logo. I like the dark grey with the orange, a bit of a twist to set it apart from other recent orange ones.

Always a big laugh to see creases in a kit launch photo too.

Who are Wakelet? 

1 minute ago, philliggi said:

Don't like the black, don't like the stripe things and don't like the collar.

I think it's navy blue rather than black on the away kit like the mid nineties kit

Don’t think they look great but we’ve had worse.

Main concern for me is the iron on badge. Every shirt I’ve bought my young ‘un the logo has come off after a bit.....is the badge going to do the same? Not paying £40 for in essence what will become a plain top with go faster stripes on the sleeves!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oafc_lover said:

Don’t think they look great but we’ve had worse.

Main concern for me is the iron on badge. Every shirt I’ve bought my young ‘un the logo has come off after a bit.....is the badge going to do the same? Not paying £40 for in essence what will become a plain top with go faster stripes on the sleeves!

Think You need a new washing machine ...