Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kowenicki

2019/20 new home and away shirts.

Recommended Posts

Hummel do some decent kits, intrigued to see these!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D51n679W0AE7e5b.jpg
Quite like the design, good to have the classic Hummel chevrons on the sleeves. Always happy when the sponsor is just a word, not a colourful mess of a logo. I like the dark grey with the orange, a bit of a twist to set it apart from other recent orange ones.

 

Always a big laugh to see creases in a kit launch photo too.

Edited by Simpo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poor them by Hummel’s standards as they normally produce very smart kits, shite and Sondicoesque these...

 

Ah well, I haven’t bought one for years anyway so I’ll leave it at that rather than excessively moaning about something so minor when there’s much more pressing issues at oafc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Grown men...

 

I think they do kids and ladies sizes too so you’ll be fine. 

 

😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iron on  badge looks nasty  and likely to cost £60 as more or less the same as Rangers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Simpo said:

D51n679W0AE7e5b.jpg
Quite like the design, good to have the classic Hummel chevrons on the sleeves. Always happy when the sponsor is just a word, not a colourful mess of a logo. I like the dark grey with the orange, a bit of a twist to set it apart from other recent orange ones.

 

Always a big laugh to see creases in a kit launch photo too.

Who are Wakelet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stick a collar on both of these shirts and they'd look great. They look good though. And nice to have a retro esq kit manufacturer too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me that thinks these look much better in the preview than the actual reveal?

 

Don't like the black, don't like the stripe things and don't like the collar.

 

Got the colour right that's about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, philliggi said:

Don't like the black, don't like the stripe things and don't like the collar.

I think it's navy blue rather than black on the away kit like the mid nineties kit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Assuming we’re getting new stock throughout the club shop after last season’s “everything must go” sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t think they look great but we’ve had worse.

 

Main concern for me is the iron on badge. Every shirt I’ve bought my young ‘un the logo has come off after a bit.....is the badge going to do the same? Not paying £40 for in essence what will become a plain top with go faster stripes on the sleeves!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ShireBlue said:

Assuming we’re getting new stock throughout the club shop after last season’s “everything must go” sale.

New shop on its way!

Edited by super_blue
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oafc_lover said:

Don’t think they look great but we’ve had worse.

 

Main concern for me is the iron on badge. Every shirt I’ve bought my young ‘un the logo has come off after a bit.....is the badge going to do the same? Not paying £40 for in essence what will become a plain top with go faster stripes on the sleeves!

Think You need a new washing machine ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...