Boundary Park buy out

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

What do you want? Pictures of contracts?

When Abdallah was questioned about Queensy’s wage he replied saying he wanted to treat the fanbase. If it was untrue surely he would’ve burst out laughing before refuting such a ridiculous figure.

Lots of good people with insider knowledge who care deeply about the club are all singing from the same hymn sheet about these things, they can’t all be lying and/or misinformed.

All hearsay and conjecture - no-one can provide definitive proof or evidence of the actual wage. 

I tend not to believe the majority of these type of rumours that go around as they tend to generally be misinformed. 

2 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

All hearsay and conjecture - no-one can provide definitive proof or evidence of the actual wage. 

I tend not to believe the majority of these type of rumours that go around as they tend to generally be misinformed. 

Why didn’t Absy refute the figure when questioned by Sportsmail?

3 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Bet you clap when the plane lands too...

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I was only confirming the part I highlighted with bold text and not the rest of LSA’s post.

There’s proof that we’ve paid over-inflated wages for Abdallah’s players. £4,000 p/w for Mo Maouche, £12,000 p/w for Menig etc - these simply aren’t anywhere near their true market value.

LOF's, not LSA's.....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

That’s what I am asking you to do - show that proof. 

Didn't Tommy Wright tell a Plymouth fan, (who was praising the fact that Wright took time to  talk to him) when we played down their, that one of our players was on 12kpw.

Not the written proof you need, but why would he tell a random Plymouth fan that.

4 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Bet you clap when the plane lands too...

That's just about acceptable if during the flight a wing and all but one of the engines has fallen off. 

Still, as a plane crash survivor I can appreciate such emotions!

5 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

You've got my attention, Dave...

Reversed back into a fence at Edinburgh airport and broke the tailfin.  Speed about 6mph but technically still a plane crash!  It's a better story after a few beers :)

My partner's boss has actually survived one in Burma where over 100 people died.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Reversed back into a fence at Edinburgh airport and broke the tailfin.  Speed about 6mph but technically still a plane crash!  It's a better story after a few beers :)

My partner's boss has actually survived one in Burma where over 100 people died.

So the pilot fucked up, but you clapped him off the plane anyway? Sounds about right for Latics fans 😉

• Like 2

I flew to South Korea to play in an amateur international football tournament in 2002, a couple of months after the World Cup in Japan/South Korea had finished and played a couple of games in the stadia used for the World Cup.... anyway, on the Korean Airways flight back from Seoul to London, we experience the worst turbulence I've still ever experienced.... it seemed to go on for a good 20-25 mins. The locals aboard were literally screaming with fear. 16 male westerners were attempting to remain calm for fear of losing face amongst our own.... when it ended, the pilot announced over the tannoy [in the most perfectly spoken english accent], "I think we're through the worst of that now ladies and gentlemen...".... we all cheered then.

My Dad didn't fly for a long time after lightning  struck the wing of the plane when he was going to Germany,  he was in the seat next to the wing.

Landing in Madeira was a little bit gusty. We got delayed a day coming back because of the weather too, worse places to be stuck.

Still never clapped.

The ones that clap and cheer when someone drops plates or cups are the worst though.

Edited by singe

3 minutes ago, youngen said:

So the pilot fucked up, but you clapped him off the plane anyway? Sounds about right for Latics fans 😉

Well technically it was the tug driver that was at fault 😂.  Was funny when the pilot suggested he'd have a look to see if it was OK to fly. Seeing the tailfin hanging off at right angles was enough to convince me to hire a car!