Boundary Park buy out

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

I get that. 

But them and us isn’t good for the club.

I get that.

But you need to not be actively seeking to highlight none existent problems in the ‘them and us’ fashion in order to be able to use the them and us argument.

52 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Probably the same reason they always only open up two stands for friendlies nearly every friendly for as many friendlies as l can remember. Make sense?

Ever thought of not trying to be a smart arse in every response. 

The north stand (particularly as it now hosts their bar) would be the choice to be open... fucking obviously! 

😁

I’d like to know whose decision it is.  If it’s AL’s it’s extremely childish. If it’s the new ‘custodians’ of the North stand then it’s even worse. 

Edited by kowenicki
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Ever thought I’d not trying to be a smart arse in every response. 

The north stand (particularly as it now hosts their bar) would be the choice to be open... fucking obviously! 

😁

No. It defo makes sense to only open one stand rather than one and a half. Fucking obviously.

If a third party wishes to open a bar round a few corners then go nuts.

Just now, Monty Burns said:

No. It defo makes sense to only open one stand rather than one and a half. Fucking obviously.

If a third party wishes to open a bar round a few corners then go nuts.

You missed my edit. 

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Ever thought of not trying to be a smart arse in every response. 

😁

I’d like to know whose decision it is.  If it’s AL’s it’s extremely childish. If it’s the new ‘custodians’ of the North stand then it’s even worse. 

My money is on the clown being childish its the class of individual that he is.

• Like 1

Seen it now. I’m trying this new thing where when a point goes past being a point and becomes a trial and error opinion which is opposite to years of established prior procedure, l’m trying not to waste any of time on it.

Any more info on who the “we” are as referred to in the ‘fan group’ blog bar post.  I’d like to know who is potentially getting my money. 

Edited by kowenicki

Also possible legal problems with who gets the money handed over at the turnstiles, maybe even a lack of trust both ways too, just to further muddy an already rather silly trial and error type change against procedure for change against procedures sake.

6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Any more info on who the “we” are as referred to in the ‘fan group’ blog bar post.  I’d like to know who is potentially getting my money. 

I do this every time I go in a bar... "Where's the owner, I'd like to know who's getting my money!" 🤣 

1 minute ago, Jimbooth said:

I do this every time I go in a bar... "Where's the owner, I'd like to know who's getting my money!" 🤣 

You know what I’m asking... unless you are being purposely dense.

(Edit. Sorry, I suppose you could just be dense)

Edited by kowenicki

26 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

I get that.

But you need to not be actively seeking to highlight none existent problems in the ‘them and us’ fashion in order to be able to use the them and us argument.

😂😂

Your a beauty. 

AL has already shown his openness and willingness to work with others for the benefit of the club. . . He’s definitely the sort owner I’d want to deal with. . yep your right,  no issues here. 🙄😂

It will be a cost saving measure, if the stand isn’t used then the football club won’t have to pay OEC anything for its use. The football club (allegedly) haven’t been paying their invoice for the OEC facilities, so it will be a way of not accruing anymore debt for it until it absolutely had to ie when the league fixtures begin.

• Like 1

I believe the corporate deal with the OEC for the new season has not yet been signed. Am I right thinking until it is, box holders and 100 club members would not be able to use the facilities.

I might be completely wrong here but I’m sure I saw something about this a couple of months ago and I haven't even seen them advertised ....are there any 100 club members past or present on here who can confirm my thinking?

Edited by oafc1955
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ghostofcecere said:

It will be a cost saving measure, if the stand isn’t used then the football club won’t have to pay OEC anything for its use. The football club (allegedly) haven’t been paying their invoice for the OEC facilities, so it will be a way of not accruing anymore debt for it until it absolutely had to ie when the league fixtures begin.

Shame the two sides couldn't come to some agreement given that they are opening a fans bar in that stand for this fixture.

• Like 1

As a 100 club member the latest update I had was:-

No deal has yet been done with OEC.. I can purchase a season ticket just for my padded seat. But will not be allowed to use the facilities in the OEC.

At the moment I have declined to purchase my two 100 club padded seats.  

• Like 1

This is just a ridiculous ridiculous situation for all concerned....the club cannot move on until it’s sorted out.

AL has had the opportunity to buy the ground and land but for whatever reason 😉 has declined to do so.

I don’t think he’s remotely interested in the land and never has been.

You have to ask the question again....why would you want to buy just the football club alone in the first place?

As someone else has said previously there’s a Ricoh situation developing here....IMO We’re fucked!!!!

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

This is just a ridiculous ridiculous situation for all concerned....the club cannot move on until it’s sorted out.

AL has had the opportunity to buy the ground and land but for whatever reason 😉 has declined to do so.

You have to ask the question again....why would you want to buy just the football club alone in the first place?

As someone else has said previously there’s a Ricoh situation developing here....IMO We’re fucked!!!!

#themandus

32 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I 100% agree with you it’s a joke. The intentions of the FLG may be good but I feel they have just created another issue on the ownership side and it doesn’t look like it will end well. I wonder what the long term ambition of the FLG is if Blitz ends up selling them the stand and ground? Do they think AL may just walk away and had them to club...this will not happen. 

I understand he (AL) has tried to buy the lot and wanted it but things have been made difficult for this. 

What is is the point of the stand for the FLG if the club end up refusing to use it for games/corporate? Contracts for the season are still to be signed from what we know based on the above comments. 

Could have done with this group before AL purchased us and they could have purchased the lot in the correct manner and we wouldn’t be in this weird situation now! 

Edited by super_blue