Boundary Park buy out

5 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

There isn't one. But why should they reveal themselves just yet?

Btw, thought you were logging out until next season...

I changed my mind. It’s allowed. 

Again... why shouldn’t they reveal themselves? 

Just now, latics22 said:

I don’t often agree with kow! But it’s a fair point, why the secrecy?

I think there are a few vested interests at play here to be honest.  Still....as long as someone is lining their pockets from “the white elephant”, who are we to question it!?

A Fan-Held Future

In response to a number of questions we’d like to confirm that, following the completion of the purchase of Boundary Park, we will be offering fans the chance to become co-owners through shares.

Though we are unable to confirm the detail at this time, this will be in the form of both equity and/or investment bonds.  It has always been our view that our home should be in the hands of the fans, creating a secure base for the club going forward.

The ground has not been a part of the club since it was purchased by Oldham Council in circa 2001 even pre-dating the current landlords time.  It is time fans had a true part in it’s future.

As previously outlined, the purchase has been agreed and once this is complete we will be able to release further details on the next stage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

A Fan-Held Future

In response to a number of questions we’d like to confirm that, following the completion of the purchase of Boundary Park, we will be offering fans the chance to become co-owners through shares.

Though we are unable to confirm the detail at this time, this will be in the form of both equity and/or investment bonds.  It has always been our view that our home should be in the hands of the fans, creating a secure base for the club going forward.

The ground has not been a part of the club since it was purchased by Oldham Council in circa 2001 even pre-dating the current landlords time.  It is time fans had a true part in it’s future.

As previously outlined, the purchase has been agreed and once this is complete we will be able to release further details on the next stage.

I’d be interested. I’ll need a hell of a lot more clarity on the majority ownership and their intentions (which I presume will be forthcoming, otherwise you’d have to be an idiot to get involved).

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

A Fan-Held Future

This seems like a great initiative. I think it paints the perfect picture of our fans when news like this is largely ignored but as soon as something negative happens it forms a 20 page thread almost overnight. We love to wallow in misery! 

50 minutes ago, Jimbooth said:

This seems like a great initiative. I think it paints the perfect picture of our fans when news like this is largely ignored but as soon as something negative happens it forms a 20 page thread almost overnight. We love to wallow in misery! 

There's not much to say about this until more detail emerges 

• Like 1