Bit of a dig there from Barry, but does he have a point..? The Trust asking for transparency & openness from AL, yet support the fan led purchase of BP/OAC by a faceless group with their identities hidden...

Edited by Gaz_Oafc

10 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

To be fair, it's better to refuse to speak than make a twat of yourself like Bullshit Baz has done (again)...

Good point. Don't understand why they couldn't have commented on their plans though. That's what people are interested in. What's in it for them

11 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

To be fair, it's better to refuse to speak than make a twat of yourself like Bullshit Baz has done (again)...

Perhaps. But there def needs to be some clarity from them very very soon.  

4 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Good point. Don't understand why they couldn't have commented on their plans though. That's what people are interested in. What's in it for them

Genuinely think first and foremost in their thinking is the benefits for the football club...

He has a real problem with the language doesn’t he? I’m listening to this and it just sounds like another load of bollocks.

We still don’t have proper idea of when a new coach is likely to be appointed or when new players will be coming in.

It sounds to me like a coach will not be turning up for a while yet.

IMO There is absolutely nothing in that interview that would encourage lapsed ST holders or new supporters to come on board.

Thats the third interview I’ve heard from him and still haven’t a clue what’s going on!

I also don’t understand why a consortium would think that the price asked for the ground is acceptable yet the owner of the club who really should own the lot isn’t interested, really bizarre, something doesn’t add up at all!

Just now, oafc1955 said:

He has a real problem with the language doesn’t he? I’m listening to this and it just sounds like another load of bollocks.

We still don’t have proper idea of when a new coach is likely to be appointed or when new players will be coming in.

It sounds to me like a coach will not be turning up for a while yet.

IMO There is absolutely nothing in that interview that would encourage lapsed ST holders or new supporters to come on board.

Thats the third interview I’ve heard from him and still haven’t a clue what’s going on!

I also don’t understand why a consortium would think that the price asked for the ground is acceptable yet the owner of the club who really should own the lot isn’t interested, really bizarre, something doesn’t add up at all!

Perhaps the consortium have had the trousers pulled down by Blitz... ? 

1 minute ago, oafc1955 said:

He seems unable to say anything without coming across as confrontational.

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Perhaps the consortium have had the trousers pulled down by Blitz... ? 

Not a chance. Abdallah and Blitz are far from on the best terms at the moment - the main reason for that is why I expect to see George sold this week...

8 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Not a chance. Abdallah and Blitz are far from on the best terms at the moment - the main reason for that is why I expect to see George sold this week...

What’s their relationship got to do with selling George ??? 

14 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

So blitz would sell out under the price to piss him off?  Unlikely.

1 minute ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Pardon? That's not what has happened...

I didn’t say it was. 

Difficult to know what’s going on as it’s all a very big secret.  About time they started talking.  

I surprised @lookersstandandy isn’t up in arms by now demanding a plan and clarity.  

36 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I didn’t say it was. 

Difficult to know what’s going on as it’s all a very big secret.  About time they started talking.  

I surprised @lookersstandandy isn’t up in arms by now demanding a plan and clarity.  

A Plan and clarity from a group of people who don’t own anything connected to the football club? I mean, even you should be able to distinguish between owners and prospective owners. I’ll point you towards the posts where I’ve done exactly that for Blitz if you really need me to.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Fan led group realease a statement saying it’s all going well and soon they will legally be allowed to talk.

72 hours later Kov’s tellin us ‘its about time they started talking’

🙄

Legally? Whatever. They didn’t say that.  

They are employing people. They can talk now if they wish. There is nothing preventing them saying who they are and what they want to do. 

13 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

A Plan and clarity from a group of people who don’t own anything connected to the football club? I mean, even you should be able to distinguish between owners and prospective owners. I’ll point you towards the posts where I’ve done exactly that for Blitz if you really need me to.

So you don’t care who they are or what their intentions are?  Because they will only own the ground?  Right. 

Edited by kowenicki