Tranmere ‘f*cking’ Rovers FC

How the f*cking hell are they in a league above us next season.

Two years ago I laughed at the fact they were two divisions below us, how the f*ck are they now playing a league above us.

Questions, serious questions need answering ....

• Like 1

Cant stand the whole attitude of how certain clubs are above us. We are were we are because we have been ‘run’ in an absolute shocking way by previous and our current owner. The entire club is an amateurish joke. On and off the pitch we are embarrassing and we dont have any sort of right to be above any other club. In my opinion we are lucky to be a league club the way we are run

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Just hoping the Phoenix club is up and running within the next 10 years. Especially as we have the ground. It’s the only way back. I’d get on with it now tbh.

Stockport County aren't far away used as a warning but you're happy to start again below them? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Just hoping the Phoenix club is up and running within the next 10 years. Especially as we have the ground. It’s the only way back. I’d get on with it now tbh.

Well get on with it then. 

• Like 1

fucking sickening how far we have been allowed to drop with Bury, Rochdale, Fleetwood, Accy, Blackpool, Tranmere and Bolton all looking forward to rivalries next season..

Whilst we play Salford, Morecambe and Macclesfield..But at least we can all remain positive after AL’s statement and can look forward to Championship football in five years 🙈 slowly, slowly

3 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

fucking sickening how far we have been allowed to drop with Bury, Rochdale, Fleetwood, Accy, Blackpool, Tranmere and Bolton all looking forward to rivalries next season..

Whilst we play Salford, Morecambe and Macclesfield..But at least we can all remain positive after AL’s statement and can look forward to Championship football in five years 🙈 slowly, slowly

The futures bright..........the futures Tangerine

It's enough to make you throw in the towel when you put it that way but I'd like to think we'll be a force to be reckoned with sooner rather than later.

Another season like the last will test each and everyone of us to the limit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

The futures bright..........the futures Tangerine

It's enough to make you throw in the towel when you put it that way but I'd like to think we'll be a force to be reckoned with sooner rather than later.

Another season like the last will test each and everyone of us to the limit.

Good post! Fuck Blackpool ! Fuck Tranmere! Fuck Rochdale ! Fuck bury, fuck Fleetwood! And fuck fucking Bolton! We will

rise! We will rise again! We’re to big for any league below the championship! Phenix club come on! We are still a league club, still in existence ! Let’s rise, rise and rise again! I’m going  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

I can see 4 of those League 1 clubs being relegated next season. 

Bury are looking very good odds to join Bolton on - 12 points next season. They may well struggle to stay up given their finances irregardless. Bolton will probably be OK but they won't be getting promoted with their 12 point deficit. 

If a Championship club comes in for Norwood Tranmere are fecked. Banks is not a League 1 standard midfielder. Nevermind the rest of their squad. 

Accrington got a flying start this season but had relegation-ish form from Christmas. 

Rochdale will struggle as per usual. 

With 3 games to go we had making the Play-offs in our own hands. We can be above 4 of those teams in 14 months...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

Cant stand the whole attitude of how certain clubs are above us. We are were we are because we have been ‘run’ in an absolute shocking way by previous and our current owner. The entire club is an amateurish joke. On and off the pitch we are embarrassing and we dont have any sort of right to be above any other club. In my opinion we are lucky to be a league club the way we are run

2 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Still got lads here happy we’re not Stockport but news flash lads, they’re not too far away now... 

He didn't say that he's happy with it (no one ever has) but he's saying that's where we deserve to be with the way we are run compared to other teams.

Hard to argue really.

3 hours ago, kowenicki said:

A Phoenix club isn’t Oldham Athletic. I’d have no interest in it whatsoever. 

What would you have done if you were a fan of the original Wimbledon FC?

Simply given up on supporting a club?