Pre Season 2019

Just now, oafcshuck said:

So we've proved we can keep a clean sheet? We just need a 20 goal man to score us some goals.

Better than the usual sh*te we play pre-season, good start for BL.

A clean sheet against some Moroccan muppets, yiu can not judge a team off one friendly. 

23 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Because he's shit

Lol

He's shit? Played in Europe, played in the Premier League for three different clubs, represented the greatest club side in England of the last 20 years 17 times .. 

Yeah he's well shit. Much rather have our usual crock of rubbish.

10 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Lol

He's shit? Played in Europe, played in the Premier League for three different clubs, represented the greatest club side in England of the last 20 years 17 times .. 

Yeah he's well shit. Much rather have our usual crock of rubbish.

You'll have noted thos things are all in the past....As most things tend to be. 

One or two things are bothering me about this pre season compared to last year. Bunn had them training really hard and made us into a very fit team, fitter than most oppositions. I don't know what was done the week before they went to Morocco, or what's been done when the video wasn't on, but they don't seem to have been doing much stamina work. In fact, in that kind of heat it would be difficult. I'm no expert, but maybe some on here know more about this kind of thing than me.

Secondly. Any players signing for us before the season starts, who were released from their previous club at the end of June, have already missed two weeks of pre season (three when they get back from Morocco). This surely has to be a worry, unless they have been trialing with other clubs. Loanees will be fine, as they are training with their clubs.

2 minutes ago, al_bro said:

One or two things are bothering me about this pre season compared to last year. Bunn had them training really hard and made us into a very fit team, fitter than most oppositions. I don't know what was done the week before they went to Morocco, or what's been done when the video wasn't on, but they don't seem to have been doing much stamina work. In fact, in that kind of heat it would be difficult. I'm no expert, but maybe some on here know more about this kind of thing than me.

Secondly. Any players signing for us before the season starts, who were released from their previous club at the end of June, have already missed two weeks of pre season (three when they get back from Morocco). This surely has to be a worry, unless they have been trialing with other clubs. Loanees will be fine, as they are training with their clubs.

The planning has been incredibly amateurish. This side is going to be woefully unfit going into the season. Bunn’s sides always kept going until the very last minutes, we’ll fade at 60 at this rate.

1 minute ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Noticed a lot of sides are naming their trialists these days, keeping fans updated as to who’s training with them and who’s been released. Us? Haha. Ruled by secrecy as per.   

Its got to the point where you are actively seeking issues where they don’t exist.  

This is just more bollocks from you. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Well where have this load of trialists emerged from? The Moroccan sunday league?

We took 4 with us who were training last week - Eagles, Gonzalez, McHale and another who I don't know.

So maybe 2 are from over there or flew out with Vera?

11 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Well where have this load of trialists emerged from? The Moroccan sunday league?

Your issue was with the very use of the word trialist, not where they are from.  You’re all over the place as usual. 

6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Your issue was with the very use of the word trialist, not where they are from.  You’re all over the place as usual. 

No. My issue was with the lack of communication (as per) with as to who is training with us and playing for us in Morocco. The amount of trialists that allegedly appeared in the friendly is a lot more than the original bunch that flew out to Morocco. 

35 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

The planning has been incredibly amateurish. This side is going to be woefully unfit going into the season. Bunn’s sides always kept going until the very last minutes, we’ll fade at 60 at this rate.

Pre season work needed for the youth set up at Monaco, and teams in Kuwait etc. are totally different from preparing for a long hard season in the English 4th. division. 

7 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

No. My issue was with the lack of communication (as per) with as to who is training with us and playing for us in Morocco. The amount of trialists that allegedly appeared in the friendly is a lot more than the original bunch that flew out to Morocco. 

Is 2 a lot more?