Pre Season 2019

On 6/23/2019 at 10:06 PM, Sparkleking said:

I remember that shop fondly.  I bought a bundle of Latics programmes from there on my first ever trip to BP in 1980.  Still got them.  Don't know the name of the guy who ran it but if it was Russ Waller he was a nice chap.

I remember Russ, he was a nice chap, would help anyone.

26 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Go on. What more do you want?

A video? An interview with the manager outlining the plans for this week and then thoughts on Morocco. Managers thoughts on new signings and ask him what kind of players he wants to bring in? There’s loads more. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

A video? An interview with the manager outlining the plans for this week and then thoughts on Morocco. Managers thoughts on new signings and ask him what kind of players he wants to bring in? There’s loads more. 

Been back in properly how long? 

25 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

For the record, I'm fine without any of that in case anyone from the club is reading who might ask LB to waste valuable time that could be spent making the players less shit.... 

I'm sure we'll get something along those lines at some point between now and August... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

For the record, I'm fine without any of that in case anyone from the club is reading who might ask LB to waste valuable time that could be spent making the players less shit.... 

I'm sure we'll get something along those lines at some point between now and August... 

Genuinely took me a while to figure out who you were referring to as LB.

• Like 1

I'm usually on top of this kind of thing but have been in the process of moving house and to be fair less interested than I have been in previous seasons.

I know we have two friendlies in Morocco and that we play Rochdale at home on 20/07, we haven't announced any others have we?

I presume Winsford and Glossop are youth team? May take these in as I've not been to either ground (god knows how I've not been to Glossop)

13 minutes ago, mick26 said:

At training:

Woods, Mils, Stott, Iacovetti, Sefil, Missilou, Sylla, Robinson, O'Grady, Swarby-Nevin, Branger, Hamer.

Plus 4 I don't recognize!

Get Nepomuceno and Zeus back and we have a match day squad😎

24 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

We're any of them;

Aaron Boupendza 

Dylan Fage

Mitja Krizan 

Mathias Pogba

Mourad Satli 

Can't find a pic of Fage but none of the others except possibly Krizan.

"Aguerro" said he was called Gonzalez.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

We're any of them;

Aaron Boupendza

Dylan Fage

Mitja Krizan

Mathias Pogba

Mourad Satli

Pogba's the only player there that I've heard of.

Not a terrible record in English football (not great either mind).

Edited by the_mighty_bosh
Of! 😄