Laurent Banide

19 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Looks like he's been locked out, which wouldn't be surprising.

Go on I’ll bite - how does that image give the impression he looks to have been locked out, given they appear to be walking to the door?

I have in my mind this conversation between Mo & Laurent:

Mo: Welcome to BP.

LB: F*ck me, it's cold.

Mo: And this is your office.

LB: You have to be f*ckin' kidding!

Mo: And if you like you need to make a call....wait 'til someone answers before you put a coin in the slot.

Mo: Here is a key to the executive toilet. The blue fleece on the hook is Barry's.

LB : IZAL!!! No comfy-bum?

Mo: Right...next stop....I'll show you the training ground.

LB: You bleedin' won't...I've got a plane to catch/.

3 minutes ago, mikejh45 said:

I have in my mind this conversation between Mo & Laurent:

Mo: Welcome to BP.

LB: F*ck me, it's cold.

Mo: And this is your office.

LB: You have to be f*ckin' kidding!

Mo: And if you like you need to make a call....wait 'til someone answers before you put a coin in the slot.

Mo: Here is a key to the executive toilet. The blue fleece on the hook is Barry's.

LB : IZAL!!! No comfy-bum?

Mo: Right...next stop....I'll show you the training ground.

LB: You bleedin' won't...I've got a plane to catch/.

Mo: What about the 32  French players you brought with you?

LB: They're all going back on the same flight as me. Au revoir mate.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, super_blue said:

He’s bringing his own assistant...unsure who that is but he has brought him with him so i’m Sure we’ll all be clueless to who he is! 

That's his first mistake, if this assistant is French. It should be someone who knows English L2 football.

9 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

Where/who is that new CEO from the other day? 

In post as of Monday. Not sure why there has been no official announcement...maybe as it’s been said above there hanging on incase they get rid ha ha 

Edited by super_blue

4 minutes ago, flashlatic said:

Speaks English then so that's one FACT gone

Barely. They're going to need a translator if they have any English players. How's he going to communicate ideas?

First question should have been in English and him explaining that he's going to be learning then the rest of the interview should have been in French with subtitles so we actually know what he's on about. 

At least he's shown up.

14 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Barely. They're going to need a translator if they have any English players. How's he going to communicate ideas?

First question should have been in English and him explaining that he's going to be learning then the rest of the interview should have been in French with subtitles so we actually know what he's on about. 

At least he's shown up.

Think i heard a different interview to yourself. He understood the questions asked and answered each one well I thought and understood each answer. 

His language will develop over time and being around English people each day at the club! 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, flashlatic said:

Speaks English then so that's one FACT gone

19 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

At least he's shown up.

3 minutes ago, super_blue said:

Think i heard a different interview to yourself. He understood the questions asked and answered each one well I thought and understood each answer. 

His language will develop over time and being around English people each day at the club! 

Agree with super_blue. Banide’s English may be limited but he did understand the questions. However just how many English people will be at the club to allow his language skills to develop is open to debate! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheBigDog said:

Agree with super_blue. Banide’s English may be limited but he did understand the questions. However just how many English people will be at the club to allow his language skills to develop is open to debate! 

No problem......we have Billy.

• Like 1