Help with an online survey for those that attend Home matches

Dear all (hope this is okay Mods)...

I need your input for those that attend BP on match days (sorry to be selective at this stage for those OASIS fans).

I am looking at setting up my own mobile catering unit in and around the Oldham area....well I need to get back into the world of work and all. Match days is a possible option at or around BP. 

I need a little bit of marketing research for my business plan and I have devised (well I think I have as you know me and technology), an online survey via Survey monkey.

There are only 8 questions and less than a minute to complete the survey.  I appreciate it might be difficult for those that have decided not to venture back to BP yet, but it would help me if you could answer the survey if you were.

Please find the link below and the survey (fingers , toes and everything else crossed that it works) will remain open for a few days

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/QPFG3LK

Thanks in advance

Edited by underdog
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, underdog said:

Dear all (hope this is okay Mods)...

I need your input for those that attend BP on match days (sorry to be selective at this stage for those OASIS fans).

I am looking at setting up my own mobile catering unit in and around the Oldham area....well I need to get back into the world of work and all. Match days is a possible option at or around BP. 

I need a little bit of marketing research for my business plan and I have devised (well I think I have as you know me and technology), an online survey via Survey monkey.

There are only 8 questions and less than a minute to complete the survey.  I appreciate it might be difficult for those that have decided not to venture back to BP yet, but it would help me if you could answer the survey if you were.

Please find the link below and the survey (fingers , toes and everything else crossed that it works) will remain open for a few days

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/QPFG3LK

Thanks in advance

Good luck with your new venture 

• Like 1

Done and the very best of luck with it.

Very little has been said about catering in the ground in the last few months, but the grub on offer is, shall we say tired.

We do home and away games and part of the match day experience is something to eat and a brew. If a ground doesn't have a decent burger van, it's the nearest chippy and if that's no good it Weatherspoons:drinking45:.

If the food is good I don't think it would matter which side of the ground it was located, people would be drawn to it!!

Cheers