Fixtures 2019/2020

The fixtures for the new season are due out at 9.00am this morning.

Start Date – Saturday 3 August 2019 

Carabao Cup Round One – w/c 12 August 2019

Carabao Cup Final – Sunday 1 March 2020

EFL Trophy Round One – w/c 2 September 2019

EFL Trophy Final – Sunday 5 April 2020

League Two Play-Off Final – Saturday 16 May 2020

EFL Key Dates

EFL News

Latics first game is . . .

Only realised the fixtures were even out today when I logged on here. Absolutely no interest at all... missed Morecambe last season so I wanted to go to that, but it’s Boxing Day so I’d have to drive and I can’t face watching us sober. And I won’t get a ticket for Salford without a season ticket so that’s probably a no go. So basically I can’t see me going to any games next season.

18 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

Only realised the fixtures were even out today when I logged on here. Absolutely no interest at all... missed Morecambe last season so I wanted to go to that, but it’s Boxing Day so I’d have to drive and I can’t face watching us sober. And I won’t get a ticket for Salford without a season ticket so that’s probably a no go. So basically I can’t see me going to any games next season.

Salford don't have many fans, if you buy early enough, before the away end(s) sell out, then I think anyone who wants one will be able to go in their end. 

That was certainly my view having done the same for Macclesfield last season. 

PS In the unlikely scenario of either us or them getting to the 4th round of the FA Cup. I think Salford (a) will need postponing. 

Edited by rudemedic

51 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

I have absolutely no interest in your non attendance next season either...👀

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Good to see the happy clappers are slowly but surely making themselves known again. 22nd and they’ll be demanding a parade. 

The point I am making to ghostofcecere is that I have absolutely no interest to hear that he is not attending next season. 

If that makes me a ‘happy clapper’  then you are seriously deluded.

• Like 2

Attractive fixtures are sparse to say the least. Bearing in mind the standard we have dropped to, the opening month looks difficult. We desperately need a storming start to the season to have any hope of maintaining a reasonable home support. August could well define the whole season; here's hoping with fingers and toes crossed.

24 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Good to see the happy clappers are slowly but surely making themselves known again. 22nd and they’ll be demanding a parade. 

How is he a happy clipper for saying that?

Why do you constantly attack anything not obvious negativity as happy clapping? 

Why are you still here? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

Salford don't have many fans, if you buy early enough, before the away end(s) sell out, then I think anyone who wants one will be able to go in their end. 

That was certainly my view having done the same for Macclesfield last season. 

PS In the unlikely scenario of either us or them getting to the 4th round of the FA Cup. I think Salford (a) will need postponing. 

Salford have shifted more season tickets than us so the fact they 'don't have many fans' tells us where we really are at.

21 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Salford have shifted more season tickets than us so the fact they 'don't have many fans' tells us where we really are at.

Have they? They'd sold 1,600 by 12th June. Even with our depressed sales, haven't we shifted more than that?